chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

“Hate to admit it, you were right. The Winx are in Gardenia, after all. So, Stella is a Queen and has a family now... I missed so much from Solaria's gossips.” Chimera sighed, picking up her drink from the table next to her. “And did you see that spiked hair guy? So my type.”

“You know what, I have an idea.” Mitzi grinned as she crossed her arms and pointed one of her toes, thinking her pose would show her curves and attract some boys around.

“What is it now? Does it involve drama?” Chimera smirked, matching Mitzi's, as they stared at the group of Winx and Specialists as they were chilling with each other.

“Oh trust me, for as long as they going to stay here, we are going to have lots of fun, Chimera.”

“Mmm, I love the sound of it.” They both laughed and high-fived, then flipped their hair as they turned around and left the Frutti Music Bar.

...

“What took you guys so long?” Nabu complained, nudging Aisha to get Aqua because she was crying for food.

“Tell me if I'm wrong but wasn't that just Chimera and Mitzi down there?” Bloom questioned, getting up to get her drink from one of the trays Tecna and Timmy were bringing.

“Yeah! I know right?!” Tecna said, trying not to smile, but she couldn't help but grin and the sun fairy shot her a quick look, meaning there was nothing funny in that.

“I can not believe she had the audacity to come and talk to Brandon like it's nothing! Ugh, I'm-- I'm so mad. I want to go home. Now.” Stella declared, turning her heels and took Celeste's hand, already making her way to the mansion by foot and Brandon sighed, throwing his arms in the air before leaving to catch up with Stella.

“Same, I don't feel well.” Musa put a hand on her forehead and closed her eyes, trying to keep her legs balanced but failed and Riven quickly got hold of her.

“Yo, what's up babe? Are you okay?” Riven could feel his girlfriend trembling, which made him worry instantly.

“Duh, do I look okay to you?” Musa responded, quietly rudely, but Riven was used to that. That's how their relationship is. “W-what are you doing?” Musa frowned, looking at his boyfriend putting down his drink on the tray Timmy was holding and kneel on the ground, his back on Musa.

“Doesn't it look obvious? You said you wanted to go home. C'mon hop on. The earlier, the better.” Musa blushed, not because she felt embarrassed, but because her boyfriend was an idiot. She silently chuckled and put herself on Riven's back, wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist, as he grabbed her by under her thighs and lifting himself from the sand.

“Wow, would you guys look at that. Riven is a gentleman. If this isn't a surprise.” Nabu commented, making the whole group laugh, obviously, not in an offensive way, just as a joke.

“Bro, shut up. Reni let's go.” Riven smirked, thinking Nabu is stupid, like always, which that what made him a funny person. The couple, with their dark magenta-haired daughter walking on their side, commenced on leaving.

“You guys are already going?” Roxy came, both her hands holding Zale's hand and Flame's on the other. “The kids and I had a lot of fun in the ocean.”

“Yes, I love Auntie Roxy!” Flame said, instantly hugging the animal fairy's leg, giggling.

“Don't worry children, you'll play with Roxy again another day. The sun is about to set and we should better head home.” Sky kneeled next to his eldest daughter, unharmedly poking her to let go of Roxy's leg and to reassure her she will see the young woman again.