"Sorry, mom." They said in unison, popping in their headphones.

After about 15 minutes, Toni pulled into their private estate.

"I'll get the bags, just grab Kyrie." Toni said, pecking Cheryl's lips.

Once everyone and everything was inside, Toni told everyone to pick their room.

Addison and Adelaine decided to share a bedroom since it was two beds in a room.

Amari chose the room that connected to theirs by a bathroom.

Cheryl and Toni chose the biggest one because they told them to put a crib in there for Kyrie.

Once everyone was settled in, they decided to take a nap due. to jet lag.

------

After having a good nap, Toni ordered everyone lunch.

"Look who's finally up!" Cheryl cheered, walking into the kitchen.

"Kyrie!" Everyone cheered watching as the boy clapped excitedly.

Cheryl sat him on the counter, letting him crawl to Addion's plate of fries.

He took one, eating it with his two front teeth that were now fully grown.

"Hey!" Addison complained.

He giggled, reaching for more. "Looks like he isn't the only on hungry." Toni said, pointing to Amari who was smacking on his fries.

Everyone looked at him, stifling their laughs.

"What? I'm hungry, all we had was sandwiches." Amari rolled his eyes, going back to his food.

Everyone chuckled, going back to their food also

----

"Just give him to me! I'm not gonna let him drown." Toni rolled her eyes at her paranoid wife.

"Please, don't drown our son, TT." Cheryl sighed, handing Kyrie to Toni.

Kyrie giggled, splashing the water around. "Yay! Kyrie's in the water." Toni cheered.

Cheryl smiled, sitting at the edge of the pool.

"Mama! Mama! Mama!" He chanted, reaching for Cheryl again.

"He just said his first words!" Adelaine cheered.

Cheryl was caught by surprise. The kids called Toni 'mama' while she was 'mom' but Kyrie thought differently.

"Mama?" He said in question.

Cheryl giggled, taking the happy boy from Toni. "See, told you we can be both." Toni smirked, kissing Cheryl's cheek, then going to play with Addison, Amari, and Adelaine.

"You said your first words huh, big boy?" Cheryl asked with a small smile.

Kyrie looked up at her, showing her the water he had between his hands.

Cheryl kissed the back of his hand, making him giggled and laugh.

"You're Amazing." Cheryl smiled, kissing his cheek.

After chilling in the pool for a bit, the gang decided to shower, then go check out the town.

Cheryl dressed kyrie in some shorts with a shirt and slip-on vans.

Kyrie was learning to walk on his own now. He didn't take his first step without his walker yet, but he's getting there.

"Everyone ready?" Toni asked.

"Yep." The kids said, walking out with their mothers.

Addison held Kyrie as they walked along the sidewalk.

"Let's find somewhere to eat dinner." Cheryl said.

"Okay." Toni said, tightening her grip on Cheryl's hand.

After walking around, They found a restaurant. They decided to eat there.

------

Back at home, Everyone cuddled on the couch to watch a movie.

Toni and Cheryl were cuddled up with Kyrie on Toni's chest, as you know he was sleep.

Cheryl smiled at Amari, Adelaine, and Addison cuddled up on the other couch.

Cheryl kissed Toni's cheek, pulling away with a smile.

"What was that for?" Toni asked, "Not that I'm complaining." She added.

Cheryl smiled dreamily, "For being such an amazing mother and wife."

Toni chuckled, "I love you, baby." She whispered, pecking Cheryl's lips.

"I love you more, bebé." Cheryl smiled, kissing Kyrie's forehead.

A smile spread across his face as he slept.

"Someone's happy to get a forehead kiss." Toni smiled.

"Mhm." Cheryl chuckled.

She saw Addison watching her from her spot on the couch.

She blew her a kiss and Addison caught it, placing her hand on her cheek.

Cheryl smiled, laying her head on Toni's shoulder.

Addison doing the same, laying her head on Adelaine's shoulder.

Choni quote of the day!

"Uh, I usually do the honors." - Toni Topaz

Sorry, this took so long to drop. I recently lost my cousin, and I'm having a very stressful week with a lot on my mind and everything going on in the world.

I love you all, stay safe✨❤️