REMEMBER WHEN

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍

      THINGS WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY, but when they go the way you wanted in the streets of love

THINGS WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY, but when they go the way you wanted in the streets of love. Something I should have listened carefully and paid attention to. Who I am kidding? My papá warned me very explicitly, I should have known better. Who knew dating boys would suck so badly? I quit. I should have stuck to ballet because I quit that too.

No more boys for me, no more foolish boy problems. No more second chances...well. Everything happens for a reason, right? No, stop. Stop it, Olivia, you deserve better, and even though someone proved it recently they would do anything to win you back, but, but he is the reason I got my heart broken the second time and the first time. Damn it!

He is the reason I don't trust boys but also the reason I want to give it a second chance. Ugh, my brain hurts. And I can't ask for my parent's advice 'cause probably ―my padre―, they would say no, although my mother...No! She would tell my dad, and then my brothers would confront the dude and punch him.

Gosh, this is embarrassing. If he only hadn't broken my heart in the first place, I wouldn't be here tearing my hair apart about a stupid boy who realized too late he did like me in the first place, and if I hadn't used another boy to fix my heart! You wanna know what's the worst part ― if there is even one more ― he always suspected the boy I was dating after him was a little bit off and probably seeing someone behind my back. That's the worst part! HE. WAS. RIGHT.

And, oh boy I was in denial. I had my reasons like to trust again the first guy I really really liked when he just used me to get another girl's attention. But, he apologized big time, also, all of his family ―including Lily― was in it and it was a little bit embarrassing to him, so I forgave him. However, that didn't mean I trusted him but he proved himself right by throwing a party where, you know, my heart ―the left of it― got smashed into pieces, again.

or

in which Luke tries miserably to win Olivia's heart all over again by breaking it more.

Love could be labeled as poison
but we'd drink it anyways.

Atticus.

I only own Olivia's storyline and the characters I created. All the credit to Modern Family writers and creators.
English is not my native language so please be patient with me, I am still learning and trying my best!