statesman part one

Start from the beginning

"congratulations agent rose, welcome to statesman." the new agent shakes the hands of champagne, whiskey, her father, bellini, and daiquiri. and she recieves her first weapon, a backpack. in this backpack, there were baseball hand gernades, car keys that can kill anyone with one stab, eletric wires that slice people open, and more. the backpack itself is a bulletproof shield and has a gun built into it. one of y/n's favorites.

she smiles at her father, and steps back next to tequila and ginger ale, mason and chloe.

"your first mission is tonight, at a concert."

"agent rose, we are picking up signals in louisville, two men in suits hacked into the barn." ginger ale confronts me. i nod towards her, and tap my glasses, getting tequila's attention.

"heading to louisville, just be on the lookout," i tell him.

"i'm going." he blanky says.

"no! the last mission you almost got yourself killed. i'm going, i won't be needing back up." i basically shout at him, earning looks from some of the interns. "keep working guys." i snap at them. tequila usually gets missions and is very sloppy with them. no way was i letting him take this one.

"agent gimlet has a car ready, y/n." ginger ale smiles at me.

"thank you." i head to the door, "oh and please make sure tequila keeps his nose out of this." i say, unamused.

"already on it." she nods, giving me a smile. "girl power." her smile widens. that's a thing between us. since we are one of the only female agents, we use that to make the other feel like a badass. i love it.

"girl power." i grin back and leave the room.

i run into my room, change into my classic jean jacket with a white crop top shirt underneath it, and a maroon skirt. i put on my statesman belt with my weapons, and throw on my cowboy boots, they are a bit uncomrtable but it is what it is. i grab my glasses, put them on, and head to the street. i am greeted by an uber, and we head to the distillery.

i notice the door is open a crack. i quietly open it, and creep in.

"and if my calculations are correct," one of the suited men grabs the fire axe, he has a strong scottish accent, catching me off guard. we don't hear that a lot around here. "this," he points to the big barrel in front of the two. "is the way in." he hits the middle of it. i cringe as the whiskey pours out.

"fucking hell mate." the other one curses, and the scottish one covers up the hole.

i move forward, letting my heels hit the ground loud enough for them to hear.

"you know my my mama," i speak up, as they both turn around. the younger of the two, crosses his arms, trying to act natural. i mentally laugh at his stupidity. and taking in his good looks for a split second. "she always told me, us southerners get our good manners from the british. i was thinking, ain't that a pity." i move closer to them, throwing my gun over my shoulder. they are both still frozen and look a bit scared.

"y'all haven't heard of knocking before you enter." i grin, i know these aren't just normal humans, how'd they hack into the door if they were normal. i look both of them up and down. the scottish man was still holding the hole, and next to him was a clipboard. then i look at the young british guy. and oh boy, he's attractive. except for those glasses, they look awkward on his face. i notice his watch, it is definitely not a normal watch.