caught.

Your Y/N Miller. Your hobbies consist of hanging out with friends , going to concerts and crushing on anonymous..yes the infamous hacker group. Why? Well why not theyre attarctive and mysterious. Since last year your trying to locate them. All you know is that theres tank and riot working for them , kinda like guards. You always hoped you wouldnt get in trouble , but your curiosity is driving you crazy. 

It was already evening , and at night there was a protest happening , which you were planning to join. You dressed up in black shorts , a big hoodie and a face mask. Then you left home. Without telling anyone , cuz your mom was against the protests etc. So you didnt bother asking , you already knew the answer. 

You were in the crowd , surrounded by people yelling -black lives matter-. You smiled to yourself , joining them. -30mins- later cops were already teargasing the protesters. And the teargas hit you. It was hard to breathe and see. And like that you fell unconsious. 

You wake up in a dark room , your arms bound to the bed you were laying on.  All you could do is scream H E L P . Then suddenly a tall figure bursted into the room , you couldnt see how they looked as it was dark. And then the person spoke

-Either you stop screaming or i will make you.( They had a deep mascuine voice)

All you did was gulp and start quietly crying. ( The tall man left the room , loudly banging the door). You didnt know what you were doing here and why.. Your eyes started to feel heavy so you closed them and fell asleep.

-EARLY MORNING-

You woke up , only now noticing you were in your bra and panties. You tried to break the ropes around your fragile wrists. You heard the mans footsteps , so you pretended to sleep .

He enterd the room, chuckling to himself. 

-I know youre awake y/n. Now tell me , WHAT do you know , huh?*he lifted your chin up so you would look at him. You blushed at the idea hes seeing you half naked right now.

-w-why am i here?? He gave you a dangerous yet a intriguing look.

-because your a curious kitten. Now either you start telling. Or il make it hard for you. *he smirked*

-i-i dont know anything , i-i promise. *at this point you were holding back tears*

-oh , really?* he said sitting on the bed and slowly getting closer to you* Since your not telling me anything , il make you scream only when i want to. Got it? You stayed quiet. He sligthly grabbed your hair.

-Yes..

-Yes , what??*He said looking at you , eyes filled with lust , and thirst.

-Yes , d-daddy. He stroked the inside of your thigh , slowly getting closer to your Panties , with his big hands and long fingers . Then he started rubbing your clit .

  All you could do is whimper under his touch. Not wanting to give him the satisfaction of hearing you moan. Then he put his hand around your neck , without no warning , inserting his fingers inside you. You were only whimpering out of pleasure,and that wasnt good enough for him.

-im not hearing what i wanna hear , y/n. Do you want to make this harder for you, huh? You could hear his frustation thru his deep voice. He took his fingers out , licking them.

-Alright , il make you love me and every inch of me.  Then he started ubuckling his belt , and taking off his pants . Now , he was standing in boxers, you could see the print of his underwear , he took of your panties fully , positioning himself to enter you. Then he slid his underwear down , revealing his huge member covered in pre-cum. He whispered in your ear ,- scream daddy like you never had before y/n. Then he enterd you , thrusting fastly , you just couldnt hold it anymore. The pain and the pleasure you were feeling was indescribable and extreme . You loadly moaned out D-Daddy.. Then he griped your hair , pounding faster in you . All you could say was , i-im close , and just like that you came. Then he spoke

-DID i give you the premission to cum?huh? he pulled your face to his and kissed you . Then he pulled out , untied you and placed you on his legs , your ass pushed up, and he took his belt started to spank you , and you groaned/moaned , then he stopped .

-Youre mine , y/n . Nobody can touch you the ways i do.

TO BE CONTINUED-