Dream and nightmare.

Drake p.o.v.

August was standing there cooking breakfast 

August: Hey... was you just yelling?

Drake:  what are you doing here August?

August:  um.... I live here..

Drake:   why are you here and where is tyga?

August: Drake I think you need to go to a doctor you don't look good. 

Drake: I'm OK.  I trying to figure why u here and not with Chris and where is tyga?

August: Drake Why are u worry about Chris ?  It be 5 years and he move on and I move on.

Drake: stop ignoring my questions and ask them!  Where is tyga and why are u here and not with Chris

August: Drake you already know what happened.

Drake:  if I knew I went be asking you... now  tell me.

August:  fine.... me and Chris got divorce after I found him cheating On me... and I kinda of beat him to death and he place a restaining order on me. 

Drake:  i told tyga he wasn't nothing but a slut and where is tyga?

August:  tyga..... kill... himself... 5 years ago.

Drake:  What?!  Why?

August:  cause of you... Drake I don't like talking about it and you told Never to mentioned his name around you again....

I couldn't believe what I just heard I going outside for air August.  When I open the door it was Nothing but blackness.. it can't be Night time it only 12:00pm... what is happening...

Jameson:  This is your dream world to have August.... and this world u have him and Nothing else.  This where u going to be at forever....

Drake:  What! No!  I never went August I always like tyga... 

Jameson:  BYE DRAKE

DRAKE:  NO!!

PLEASE VOTE.

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER ALL OVER THE PLACE I'M SICK AND I JUST TAKE SOME MEDICINE AND IT MAKING ME SLEEPY!!  NIGHT!