Saying she got inside the room and started crying. Everyone stood like statues.

"What is this Jeeji?" Garima perplexed.

"I don't know what is in her mind"

Buaji was about to knock on the door again, Payal stopped her, blocking the door.

"Didn't you hear what she said? She said Shamji is nothing but her friend. Will you force her to marry him Buaji? How could she spend her life with a man with who she doesn't have any feelings?"

Buaji and Garima were shocked to the core. They looked at each other painfully.

"Payal is right Jeeji" Garima agreed.

"Shyam babuwa, Hope you understand," Buaji said joining her hands.

Shyam was about to say something,

"Please... leave...." Said Buaji.

Shyam left GH fuming. What the hell is wrong with Khushiji? He had no idea. He believed he could turn things into his favour again, with the help of his buttering words.

Arnav didn't get the sleep that night. From where did he get the courage to kiss a girl? Why did he get close to her forgetting his limit? And that KISS? He sat on the bed closing his face with his palms. He had crossed numerous girls in his life, but he never thought of touching them. Why Khushi? And why didn't she try to stop him? Didn't she fight with him always? Why not today?

Next Morning

The first thing Arnav did in the morning is dial Khushi's number. But it was switched off. He threw the mobile on the bed in frustration. Don't know what she is thinking of him. Whatever, couldn't she say it directly like always? Why the hell did she switch her mobile off? He had no idea. He wanted to speak to her for once. But how?

..........

Lavanya rushed to Anjali completely tense.

"What happened Lavanyaji?"

"Di, Dad got a heart attack. I have to go to him"

She said with teary eyes.

"When Lavanyaji?"

"Today morning. He is admitted to the hospital. I should be with my mom."

Arnav who came downstairs heard it.

"Chotte, could you arrange the tickets?"

"I will try, Di"

He dialled Aman to arrange Lavanya's ticket. Aman arranged it in an hour.

"Your ticket is ready Lavanya. Your flight is at 6 o'clock. You should be at the airport at 4:30 for immigration. Be ready at 3:30"

Lavanya nodded yes and packed her stuff. Lavanya was ready at 3 o'clock.

"You have time Lavanyaji"

"I would like to meet Khushi before leaving India, Di"

Arnav raised his head from the laptop.

"I thought she will come today. How could I leave not meeting her? So, I will visit GH before going to the Airport."

"Ok Lavanyaji. "

"I'm leaving Di"

"Lavanya, I will drop you," said Arnav.

"It will take time ASR"

"That's ok..."

Hari Prakash loaded her bags in the car and Arnav started the car towards Gupta House.