Khushi(to Lavanya): I always had a doubt but now I am sure...

Lavanya: what? (she tried to speak inspite of the situation in hand)

Khushi: that your to be husband looks like Salmanji in some aspects... Now I understand why you dragged me to Salmanji's movie...

Both Lavanya and Amit gave a small smile to Khushi while glancing at Arnav... Amit took out his cell and typed a message by hiding it under the table... Next second, Lavanya's cell beeped with his message... She read it...

'what's going on?? '

Lavanya replied to Amit through text, hiding her cell away from Khushi...

'I don't know... but let's just pretend normal for now...'

After that, Lavanya kept her cell on the table...

Lavanya: now that everyone is here, why don't we order something for ourselves... Chamkeli, what do you like to have? (she asked her first)

Khushi: tea would be fine...

Lavanya: tea? Nope... I will order some other drink for you...

Khushi: but...

Lavanya(cutting her off): and you have to drink it... (she added before Khushi could deny it)

Khushi(smiling): okay...

Amit: so Khushi... I heard, you run a sweet shop in Lucknow...

Khushi: yes... The same sweets which are going to be served at your wedding... and be prepared to taste the best Lucknow sweets Amitji... You will like them very much...

Amit: so this is the advantage of having friends who run sweet shops...

Khushi smiled and responded... Their conversation kept going but Arnav was least interested in it... His eyes were only on Khushi who conversed always with a smile... It looked like he got to see a glimpse of old Khushi... This was what he needed right... to turn her into her original self... He even signed the divorce papers for that to happen... then why was he unhappy when it finally happened...? He might not have thought of her taking away those signs of marriage... Different thoughts ran in his mind which he couldn't handle...

Arnav(getting up): I need to make a phone call...

Saying that, he walked away... He walked as fast as he could and reached his car... He slammed his fist down on the hood of the car to vent out his anger... He remembered today's image of Khushi once again in his mind and the memories of seeing her as a married woman in his house in past flooded his mind... the way she used to held her mangulsutra between her fingers and addressed herself as 'Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada's to show her rights... the way she acted as a perfect daughter-in-law by addressing him as 'swami' just to irritate him... all those remained only as memories now... He sighed and closed his eyes while leaning his back on the car... After a while, he heard Lavanya's voice...

Lavanya: ASR...

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at her...

Lavanya(moving towards him): are you okay...?

Arnav: you think I will be okay?

Lavanya(letting out a sigh): I think, you need to talk to Khushi...

Arnav: no Lavanya... She changed back to herself... You could see that already... This was what I want right... I should no more be in her life... So, I shouldn't have anything to talk to her either...

Lavanya: but you don't seem happy, do you?

Arnav: my happiness shouldn't matter... (he said as if he was lost in some thoughts)