"I'll wake Aisling while you shower," Harry decides and Niall nods, stepping closer to Harry and bringing his hands on Harry's hips.

"I'm so happy you're feeling better," Niall says and sounds surprisingly upset, taking Harry off guard.

"It hasn't been a fun week without you," he confesses and looks Harry in the eyes before pulling him closer and hugging him, resting his head on Harry's shoulder.

"I'm here now," Harry mumbles, not really knowing what else to say.

"Aisling will freak out when she sees you. She has missed you," Niall comments as he pulls away to look Harry again.

"Really?" Harry asks, Niall again managing to take him off guard.

"Yeah, she really has."

Harry doesn't know what to say so he brings his hand on Niall's cheek, brushing his thumb over the soft skin as he leans in to kiss Niall in a loving way. As they part, a small smile grows on Niall's face and Harry pecks his nose, thinking Niall looks happy again.

"Do you have any plans for the evening?" Niall asks, keeping his gaze on Harry's.

"Yeah, Liam's parents are actually here for the weekend and I promised to go out for dinner with them," Harry explains and watches Niall's expression changing from happy to slightly disappointed.

"Oh," he says and tries to smile at Harry.

"I was hoping you would spend the night," he confesses.

"I could come after the dinner if it's not too late then," Harry offers.

"We'll see then," Niall sighs, feeling slightly disappointed but trying his best to cover it up.

His disappointment fades away when Harry slowly leans in and kisses Niall softly, cupping his cheek as he continues kissing Niall. When he pulls away, he sees a small smile on Niall's face and feels relieved that Niall looks happy again.

"Let's go upstairs then," Harry says and takes Niall's hand in his, leading him upstairs.

As Niall makes his way to his bedroom, Harry peeks inside Aisling's room and sees she is still sleeping. He quietly walks to the bed, sitting on the edge and gently caressing Aisling's arm.

"Munchkin," he calls, continuing to caress her arm.

"It's time to wake up," he gently says and watches her fluttering her eyes open.

"Daddy?" She sleepily mumbles and turns on her side, facing Harry but closing her eyes again.

"No love it's Harry."

That does it. Aisling's eyes fly open and she lets out a huge shriek, almost jumping up and looking at Harry with wide eyes, still holding her teddy against her chest. She lets out another excited shriek, throwing her teddy away and clinging to Harry's arm.

"Hazzy!" She shrieks as she presses her face on Harry's arm.

"Hello love," Harry happily says, feeling quite emotional because of her reaction.

He laughs when she tries to climb on his lap, helping her and placing her sideways on his lap. He wraps both arms around her, watching her slipping her arm underneath his and hugging his arm tightly as she presses her cheek against his chest.

"Missed you," he suddenly hears Aisling saying and much to his own surprise, he starts tearing up a bit.

"I missed you too munchkin," he truthfully tells and hugs her a bit tighter.

"Are you hungry? Daddy made breakfast and it's waiting in the kitchen," Harry says after hugging her for a while.

"Yes. Carry me, pretty please."