"I'm certain" he interupted.

The two trolls were in denial of the image "it could be anything" Arrrgh grumbled.

"I concur." Blinky said as he analysed the blurry image "tobias' photographic skills are less than exemplary."

Toby came to his own defense not enjoying Blinkys criticism "okay, it's a little blurry! You try taking a picture while hauling butt, mister!"

Jim brought up the curator from the museum "okay, well, what about the curator? How could a person just change like that?" He questioned in disbelief of what he saw that night.

Toby and Jim exchanged confused looks as they saw the two talk in troll.

"What, what is it?"

"Changeling"

Blinky spat his drink as hushed arrrgh as looks of worry came from the surrounding trolls, he tried to play it off as a joke as he chuckled "not helping!"

"Sorry."

Blinky told them all about what the changelings were, and their origin.

Blinky pulled jim along as he spoke with him "these are the very reasons I doubt your certainty" he told "I don't question you saw a bridge, but killahead? It would take years to collect all the stones. Decades even. You would need an army of Changelings-"

Jim became infuriated as he tried to make Blinky understand what he had seen "I know what I saw."

"These are serious accusations, master jim. Without proof, absolute bedlam will ensure"

Toby tried to convince jim in telling someone with the right authority to handle the situation, but he refused. To their luck draal was their to make the situation even worse.

"If it isn't the piece of flesh I'll pound into pancakes tommorow" he said threatening the trollhunter "we look forward to your pain, and I will drink to your death"

He was confused as to what the troll meant and asked Blinky "death? What is he talking about? I thought this was only a rematch."

"To challenge a trolls honour can only end in ruin" and of course he had to bring up a chaper "it's all right there in chapter 3 of a brief recap-" he realised that the trollhunter didn't do what he was asked

"now hold on. This fight I don't know. Maybe we can um... postpone it?" He asked hopefully only to hear that dreaded voice again.

"Am I hearing the sound of utter cowardness?" Elizabeth asked as she joined draals side smirking smugly at the trollhunter,

Draal chuckled "I believe he had forgotten how to fight! Maybe from being around you too long!" He said pointing towards Blinky,  arrrgh huffed as he felt like it was directed to him to.

"There are things that have been brought to our attention. Things that have serious implications." Elizabeth rolled her eyes at his words and chuckled when she noticed Blinky silencing the trollhunter.

Draal lowered his head next to Jim's "by kanjigars honor I would have made your death swift and painless, but for that act of cowardice, I will show you no mercy when I take back what's rightfully mine"