~• 𝑵𝒆𝒘𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆 •~

Asahi and Nishinoya chapter [ Contains smut]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a late night at Sugawara's house, it was a New Year's party that everyone from the Karasuno's volley team went to, well except for the coach and manager, everyone was waiting for the countdown to begin since it was 11:48pm right now, everyone was near the kitchen or in the living room dazed on the couch.

Everyone was a tad bit drunk but oh god, Nishinoya and Asahi weren't only a tad bit drunk, but they chugged down so much alcohol you couldn't even tell how much they drank.

"I..Ima beat you!!"

Asahi slurred while refilling his glass with more alcohol, mean while Nishinoya was chugging down his 24th cup, not regretting it once, both of the males didn't even feel sick or anything.

"Sureeee..k-keep trying softie!!"

Nishinoya spoke after placing his glass down on a nearby table, he was staring back at Asahi smiling stupidly, this was the first time he's ever seen the love of his life get drunk, but seeing this showed the wild side of Asahi which made Nishinoya happy.

But that's not the only thing Nishinoya was smiling stupidly at, he was scanning the males body, from his scruffy little beard all the way down to his crotch that was outlined by his tight pants, oh if only Nishinoya was able to rip off those pants.

"Come on Noya, Asahi is gonna beat you!"

Tanaka spoke loudly to disrupt Nishinoya's train of thought, Nishinoya quickly ran over to his glass and refilled it with alcohol, then quickly chugging it down while sitting on the top of the table it was on, Asahi noticed the quick movement and grinned.

The tall male walked slowly over to Nishinoya and placed a hand on the table, it was placed next to Nishinoya's hand which was put pretty far from the short boy, making Asahi tower over Nishinoya slightly.

"Hmn? What are you doingg?"

Nishinoya spoke as he looked up at the dazed male known as Asahi, Once Asahi heard Nishinoya speak it made Asahi move his face even closer to Nishinoya's, it was only those two boys in the kitchen now since everyone else was in the living room waiting for the count down to begin.

Both Asahi and Nishinoya were flushed and silent, just staring at each other softly with drunk gazes, before Asahi knew it he felt one of Nishinoya's small and warm hands on his chest, making Asahi to turn into a red tomato.

"You look funny when you're red-"

Nishinoya whispered into Asahi's ear softly yet deeply, both boys still holding glasses filled with a small amount of alcohol, Asahi then placed his cup on the corner of the table, then he placed his free hand on Nishinoya's waist, slipping his thumb up the boys shirt softly yet quickly.

Nishinoya was liking the way this was going, next thing he knew they both could be making out heavily, Nishinoya moved his face up closer to Asahi's, both boys breathing distance away from each other, that was until Asahi harshly pushed his lips against Nishinoya's.

"Hrmn!"

Was the only noise heard until Nishinoya started to kiss Asahi back, putting his glass down next to him and creeping that free hand around Asahi's neck, Asahi opening his mouth slightly while they were kissing, Nishinoya was quick to react and forcefully shoved his tongue into the others mouth, Asahi doing the same to the other.

A couple of minutes had passed and the boys were still kissing, both tongues making clicking noises once they were in contact with the others, that was until Asahi broke the kiss which resulted into a trail spit connecting his and Nishinoya's lips.

"Never knew you were a g-good kisser Nishi.."

Asahi spoke softly while unraveling himself from Nishinoya, making Noya pout and stand up in front of Asahi, Asahi then quirked a brow at the shorter boy, feeling a small hand undo the belt around his pants.

"N-Noya!?!?!?"

Asahi spoke loudly while looking down at Nishinoya who was now undoing Asahi's pants, Nishinoya now smirking while sliding down Asahi's pants slowly, then his boxers, seeing the others arousal spring out of the boxers.

"Your such a softie, never knew you were actually that clueless to get drunk and let me do this"

Nishinoya spoke quickly, but slow enough for Asahi to understand, the room was filled with silence until Nishinoya started to palm Asahi's crotch, resulting into Asahi letting out a soft whine in pleasure.

Asahi stepped back and leaned his arms back on a bench, Nishinoya was quick to follow as he continued to palm the other male but faster than before, resulting into Asahi letting out louder whine and moans.

"Ya like that, Asahi? ~"

Nishinoya whispered seductively into Asahi's ear, then gently biting it while continuing to palm his crotch quickly, Nishinoya then took off his own shorts but left his black boxers on, making Asahi blush as he saw more of the shorter boys body.

"What- what are you doing Noya?"

Asahi asked as Nishinoya turned around and laid his front half down on the table, wriggling his bottom half to tease the drunk Asahi, Asahi then moved behind Nishinoya and started to grind against him slowly, making Nishinoya gasp in shock.

"W-Woah, didn't expect you to actually d-do it"

Nishinoya spoke, then Asahi started to groan lowly as he started to thrust against Nishinoya's bottom, Asahi then slowly slid down Nishinoya's boxers, revealing a small and smooth butt that Asahi so desperately wanted to pound.

"Watcha waiting for Asahi? Just gonna stare at my butt all night?"

Nishinoya joked, followed by a small chuckle that made Asahi feel embarrassed, Asahi spoke a soft 'sorry' and grabbed at Nishinoya's butt and separated his cheeks, Asahi almost drooling at Nishinoya's red hole, it was very tempting.

Asahi let out a soft sigh as he lined himself up and started to enter Nishinoya, Nishinoya letting out small noises that made Asahi go crazy, Asahi later on managed to put all of himself inside of Noya and started to slowly buck his hips into the other.

Resulting into both males moaning lowly, or moaning out each others name.

Well that was until both boys heard footsteps coming near the kitchen, the countdown struck 12am and it was officially January the 1st, both males had panicked.

"Hey guys it's New years now...."

Kageyama spoke while walking into the kitchen with Hinata, seeing Asahi and Nishinoya fully dressed holding glasses with alcohol.

"You guys are still at that?!?!?"

Hinata spoke in disbelief, Asahi and Nishinoya nodded then let out soft chuckles, Kageyama rolled his eyes and dragged Hinata out of the kitchen, resulting to Asahi and Nishinoya letting out sighs in relief.

"That was close.."

Asahi spoke softly, then taking a sip of the alcohol in the glass he was holding, turning his head to face Nishinoya, then seeing Nishinoya's face heat up and smile.

"Wanna go where we left off?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, this was a ship requested by my bff then I made it into a lemon kind of story,

Anyways request some more ships that you would like and tell me if you want it to be fluff or lemon!!

Bai Bai my lovelies!