Chapter 476 - 480

Start from the beginning

"How is that possible? Who is pretending to be me?" Ling Tao realized that there was someone using his name to do bad things. It was good that they arrived on time. This sort of problem would cause him and his Yaya tremendous problems."

The employees shook their head. Before, they had fully believed that Zhang Chao was Ling Tianya's father. Now, their own Lady Boss has personally brought her father over, which meant that the person in the restaurant was not the lady's boss's father. As for his identity, no one knew of it.

Hearing that Ling Tianya had personally arrived, the spa club's manager immediately hurried over, his face attentive. "Madame, you have arrived."

The manager looked at Ling Tao beside Ling Tianya. He became shocked. Before arriving, he had heard from his employees that Ling Tianya had brought her father over.

Now, since the situation had taken a turn, who was the man proclaiming to be Ling Tianya's father and who had been living here for free and eating for free these couple of days?"

Thinking about all of this now, the manager broke out in cold sweat. He was the one who had indulged Zhang Chao. He had also ordered for his employees to treat him well, but who would have known that it was all a deception?

"I want to know what is going on with the man in the restaurant," Ling Tianya asked in a low voice.

The manager quivered and immediately said, "That person said that he was your father and told us to treat him well or else he would tell you to fire all of us!"

Chapter 478: Subtly Influenced

"What nonsense!" Ling Tao heard what the general manager said and got angry again. "How could I say such irresponsible words!"

The general manager nodded his head repeatedly. "Yes, yes! Of course, I know that you would not. But that person..."

The general manager couldn't continue. He now knew that Ling Tao, who was right in front of him, would not say something like that. Then why did he still believe the fake?

"He said that he was my father, and you believed him? You didn't even do a basic ID check?" Ling Tianya asked.

At this point, the general manager was sweating profusely. "I thought that no one would dare to pretend to be your father. And that person sounded so righteous and he knew a lot of information about you, so I believed him."

Ling Tianya knew that she couldn't blame everything on this *ss-kissing general manager. However, he must pay for his poor management.

"From now on, no matter who comes, they must pay, including myself and my husband. Something like this is not allowed to happen again."

Also, if someone claims to be a relative or friend of mine or my husband's, be sure to ask for proof of identity and report the matter to your supervisor!"

"Yes, yes, I got it!" The general manager accepted the instructions.

Ling Tianya looked away and coldly asked, "Where is the Chinese restaurant?"

The general manager quickly raised his hand and pointed to one direction. "I will take you. Please come with me."

Ling Tianya held Ling Tao's arm and followed the general manager and another employee of the club. The gang of people walked toward the Chinese restaurant.

After they disappeared from the hallway, the sound of discussion started in the front hall again.

Oh my god! It was the news of the century.

It turned out that the scumbag who was terrorizing the place was not the father of the boss' wife! They were fooled the whole time!

Fortunately, the boss' wife came in person today. Otherwise, who knew how long they would be deceived.

Sweet Love 1V1: Spoiled by The Executive  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara