~Day one~

Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you.-Anonymous

y/n woke up in a cold sweat and thought, I had the strangest dream. It was some man in a mask walking towards me saying, "Me and you area a legion of passion no authorities can come between us, we must fight for one another." It was in a deep almost static like voice. Either way that doesn't really matter right know. I need to get ready for school. *y/n walks over to their dresser and pulls out a pair of jeans and a hoodie* This should do it y/n thought. *y/n walks into the bathroom and gets changed* *after getting changed and brushing their teeth and hair y/n walked into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast out of the toaster* "Hi mom," y/n said "hope you have a good day I'm gonna go head out to the bus stop now." "Bye honey hope you have a good day at school." *y/n arrives at the bus stop and stands in awkward silence because the person they were standing next to was Kameron a literal demon spam in y/n's eyes* *the bus arrives and y/n and walks on as well as Kameron* *y/n sits down in the back od the bus* You know, y/n thought, that dream of mine keeps bothering me. I mean what could it have meant. Who knows maybe I'll find out sooner or later.

~after arriving at school~

*y/n gets off the bus* Sadly I have first period and last period with Kameron y/n thought. Why must the universe torcher me like this. "hey duce face" Karmeron said from a distance. "What do you want now douchbag," y/n said, "are you really so lonely that you have to direct your attention to me?" "Wow I see someone's a little feisty today." They said *Kameron winks* "I am utterly disgusted thanks to you," y/n said, "actually you know what....whatever Kameron let's just go to class."

~in between sixth and last period~

God, I have to see Kameron again y/n thought. The only good thing about them is that they are....decent looking. They have short curly, dirty blond hair and deep brown eyes that you can get lost in, and they have broad shoulders and they're exceptionally muscular as well. But enough about them. I hate them. Right? At least I think I hate them. Well that's a problem for another day, right now I need to worry about who I'm going to get as a partner in the project we have in English(last period). Honestly I'm fine as long as I don't get Karmeon as a partner.

~right after last period~

Ah fuck! Thought y/n, KaMeRoN the like douch royalty is my partner for the project. And to make it worse it's a presentation on Victor Hugo one of the most romantic writers in history.

~after school~

*y/n walks onto the bus with Kameron* *Kameron sits next to y/n* "What do you want now penis breath." Said y/n "Wow still feisty I see," said Kameron jokingly, "I was just wondering if you wanted to work on the project together today." "oh ok." Said y/n. "Oh wow someone's being cooperative for once in their life I see." said Kameron sarcastically. "Oh shut it!" y/n said in a feisty/annoyed tone. "So wanna meet at my place, my parents aren't home till later tonight so we won't have anyone bothering us while we work." said Kameron in semi flirt like tone. "Yeah whatever Kameron," said y/n. *y/n gets off the bus and follows Kameron to their house*

~inside Kameron's house~

"Wow you're place is nice," said y/n, "such a sham its wasted on you." "Geez, you know your extreme kindness makes my heart throve." said Kameron while making a swift movement of him pretending to stab himself in the chest with a dagger. "Oh who are you," y/n said questionably, "Juliet?'' "As long as you're my Romeo." They said while reaching there hand out to y/n. *y/n grabs Kameron's hand and Kameron pulls y/n over to the couch* "So what are we watching?" asked Kameron. "Huh?" asked y/n "what do you mean 'what are we watching'?". "I mean what movie do you wanna watch?" asked Kameron. "I guess if we are gonna watch a movie it better be the best one on the planet," said y/n while laughing, "do you have Sharkboy and Lavagirl?" "Ah yes a true classic" said Kameron, "of course I have it." *Kameron puts the movie into the dvd player and starts the movie* "shouldn't we be working on the project?" asked y/n "project shmoject, we can work on it another day." said Kameron. "If you say so," said y/n.

~halfway into the movie~

*y/n falls asleep with their head on Kameron's shoulders and Kameron rests they head on y/n's head and eventually falls asleep*