Trails of a Shinobi

Start from the beginning

Izo- They're setting up traps and ambushes no doubt, while most likely that tenth chunin is sitting back.

Risa- How do you know?

Izo- they probably figured me or Yuka  will be making a fastbreak to Ibuki sensei's location with the scrolls since we're the fastest here.

Kintaro- True but I get the feeling this next group is going to try to burn our time out.

Risa- Now that you mentioned it. They haven't even approached us yet. Yeah sure they're setting up traps but to leave us have this much time free time to plan even though it's not much, is a big gamble.

Izo- A gamble they assume three genin and a ninken won't take. Lets go.

Three started to head in the woods further in the training ground. Yuka and Izo pick up the scent of the remaining chunin minus one. Izo nodded at Risa and Kintaro secretly signaling them to continue with the plan they had earlier.

Izo- Yuka let's do this, MAN- BEAST BE TRANSFORMATION JUTSU. Yuka had transform into a second Izo, they then launch a combination fire bullet towards one of the tree's that had the scent of two Chunins. The fire bullet combination appeared bigger as if it was a fire ball jutsu. Both chunin have dodge the jutsu but we're immediately rushed from both sides by the duo. The Chunins were trading blows with Izo and Yuka but the Chunins noticed the claw marks on there clothes were scorched. But Izo didn't notice but Yuka did. The Chunins jumped away away from the duo but we're caught by ninja wiring setup by Risa. But the Chunins use  the substitution jutsu to escape but fell into another trap set up by Kintaro by placing sleep bombs near the area they force them to go to.

Risa- Two more down, Izo are you and Yuka good on stamina?

Izo- Yeah, even though they're going easy on us we have stamina but chakra is half used up.

Kintaro- As long as we stick to the plan we shall prevail

Ibuki has been secretly watching the trio from afar along with the 3rd Hokage who seems impress so far.

Ibuki- Well Hokage sama?

Hiruzen-  I'm amazed they have a strong understanding of team work. I honestly thought that Izo or Kintaro would charge ahead but looks like  my assumption is incorrect he said with a smirk.

Ibuki- Even though the chunins are going easy on them those genins are making them work hard. Maybe I should had brought Anko.

Hiruzen- Anko is a valuable kunoichi of the village but I'm afraid she has to learn some restraint. She does mean well though.

Ibuki- True but look at on the bright side, if they can survive my methods, then the definitely can survive hers.

Hiruzen- Indeed.... It looks like They discover some of the traps the chunins set up.

Meanwhile Kintaro had found some of the traps the Chunins laid and decided to use a basic genjutsu to lured the  three Chunins towards it. The Chunins were aware what he was trying to do but before they could counter, a storm of kunais and shurikens came at them from behind. The two Chunins manage to dodge but to there surprised Kintaro wasn't their or for that matter none of the genus where present until the y realized it that it was a " Genjutsu? One of them said confused how Kintaro cast the genjutsu when he couldn't finish the hand signs unfortunately the were immediately knocked out by Kintaro and Risa.

Chunin #8- What, how did he cast that jutsu!?

Chunin #9- The Kintaro they were facing wasn't him.... If you hadn't noticed the Inuzuka and his partner are nowhere to be seen