i'm in love with him

Ben's pov

"hey Ben" i turned around and saw jeff "he jeff what's up" he looked at me and said "ben I need your help" i looked at him confused but I knew something was wrong with me because when he looked at me I had butterflies in my stomach "sure jeff what kind of help" he pulled me to our dorm "jeff school is not over there are six more lessons" he grinned "why are you grinning like that" he chuckled "hey Ben~" "y-yeah" "are you gay~" "what!?!?" i looked at jeff shocked he couldn't have found out that I was gay for him I myself just found out three minutes ago "you heard me are you gay" he is my friend I'm sure he will understand "yes I am gay and I like someone" he looked at me sadly.

Jeff's pov

"yes I am gay and I like someone" my heart broke into a million pieces why was I sad......now I get it I'm in love with Ben that's why I'm so sad the first person I ever loved is in love with someone else I looked at him sadly he looked confused "nevermind ben.... Let's go back to class" "no jeff" i looked at him confused "i need to tell you something jeff" "go ahead ben" he looked at me trying to find words what was he trying to tell me "jeff.....I l-l-lov-love y-you" i looked at him shocked "nevermind forget I ever said that let's g-" i pulled him and kissed him he was shocked but soon kissed back and I licked his lip for entrance he opened his mouth while blushing I shoved my tounge in and started swirling his tounge with mine he moaned and blushed I pulled away for air ben was panting.

Ben's pov

I was panting what just happend does jeff like me? Did he do that out of pity? Did he want to tease me? So many questions oh my fucking god I need answers "ben hello ben" jeff waved his hand in front of my face "oh..um..s-so do y-you l-like m-me to" "no ben I don't like you" i knew he was doing it out of pity "i love you ben" "oh okay I knew you didn't like m- say what now" he winked I blushed and hugged him he hugged back "same here jeff i love you" he looked at me and grinned "hey ben~" "yeah j-jeff" "since your a cyber ghost you have female organisms too right~" "y-yes w-why" "hehehe oh nothing" i blushed no he couldn't be thinking about that can he "jeff" i shouted he looked back at me with a soft expression "yes benny boo" i blushed at my new nickname "I'm fine with doing ''that" he looked at me shocked "you sure ben?" "yes" "okay let's go"