Lisa strode to the immediate front of the young woman who had to tilt her head back to see who the wall was that walked in front of her.

When she looked into storm filled eyes, she retreated hastily off the dance floor entirely.

Sakura could not believe her luck, here in front of her was her wish come true.

She immediately swayed her hips and body towards the object of her want, encouraging her quiet friend to encircle the woman.

She began to grind and sway to the music, giving Lisa an almost standing lap dance while her friend merely danced behind her, never touching her.

Lisa swayed to the music, allowing the woman to do as she pleased, casually assessing her quiet friend and her reticent actions.

The music turned more soulfully erotic with its lyrics and rhythm.

Sakura, encouraged by the unspoken words she thought she received of this exotic woman, began caressing her thighs and hips, and she could feel the strength of hardened muscles under the clothes.

Brazenly, she slid one hand up an arm and around the back of her neck; twining her fingers with the silky tresses of the beauty before her.

Lisa could feel the absolute lust permeating the woman's skin yet she could feel no heat coming from the woman behind her.

Closing her eyes to allow her senses access, she could faintly feel another emotion coming from her instead.

Sakura misunderstood Lisa's eyes closing as a sign of pleasure and tiptoed up to kiss the woman before her.

Lisa accepted the kiss, eliciting a moan from Sakura.

Breathlessly, Sakura pulled back and smiled at the woman before her.

As the music turned to a new techno beat, several couples took the opportune time to retreat to their table for drinks.

Lisa took the moment to stand to her full height, towering over both of the women, and finally spoke "Would you and your companion care for a drink?" she asked in a rich voice.

Mesmerized by the silky voice, Sakura merely stood transfixed.

Lisa cocked her head to one side and arched an eyebrow.

Sakura's friend came from around the woman's back and without looking up to Lisa, nudged her friend with her elbow to shake her out of her stupor, "Uh, why, yeah...sure" she stumbled to say.

Lisa gave a barely noticeable nod of her head and turned to the bar, clearing a path without even trying as onlookers just moved out of her way.

"Wow, can ya believe it...she is so dam fine! Girl, play our cards right and she will be makin us scream her name tonight" Sakura took a deeply excited breath.

"I...I don't know Sa; I mean....I don't know if I should go..."

"Oh COME ON!" Sakura interrupted, "What better way to lose you cherry than to a woman like that? HELL, if I had mine still I'd give it to her in a heartbeat! Come on, you are definitely going to see this night out with me!"

Before she could reply, Lisa had returned with two of the exact drinks the girls had been drinking all night.

"Ladies" Lisa handed them the drinks.

"By the way, I'm Sakura and this is my friend Jennie" Sakura motioned with her hand wrapping around her friend's elbow.

"A pleasure ladies" Lisa gave a slight nod of her head.