"What are they doing here?" Ron whispered to Mia, his voice laced with equal parts fear and confusion. Mia shook her head, her own eyes wide with disbelief. They exchanged a glance, their apprehension mirrored in each other's gaze.

The tone in the great hall quickly shifted from excitement to unease. The students exchanged worried glances, their whispers echoing off the enchanted ceiling. Something was wrong, and Mia could feel it in the pit of her stomach.

As the crowd made their way towards the Head Table, Professor McGonagall stepped forward, her usually stoic face marked by concern. "Everyone, please remain calm. There is an urgent matter we need to address," she announced, her voice trembling slightly.

The room fell silent as continued, her voice firm but laced with anxiety. "We have received a confusing news. There was a note that was left yesterday on the door that states that the life of Mia Potter is to be watched."

The hall fell into an eerie silence, as if time itself had paused, and all eyes and attention fixated on Mia. The chosen one, with a mixture of fear and bewilderment, attempted to conceal their emotions, though her widened eyes betrayed their inner turmoil. The weight of the room's collective gaze intensified the gravity of the moment, leaving Mia feeling exposed and vulnerable. The silent tension hung thickly in the air, as they awaited the unfolding of an unknown truth.

Mia's godfather, Sirius, stepped forward, raising his voice to address the school. "Finally. The truth is being told."

"What is he doing here?"

Unprotected, Mia thought

She whispered, her voice colored with confusion and concern, mirroring the thoughts of many others present. The sight of Sirius, a recognized murderer, standing freely and without any attempt to seize him, raised suspicions and a sense of unease within the Hogwarts community. The air was thick with curiosity and apprehension as everyone awaited an explanation for this unexpected development.

"Everyone be quiet." Dumbledore voice ran through the great hall, silencing everyone down. Making them look up at him. "The message will be read, by Professor McGonagall."

As the mysterious message was read aloud, a hushed anticipation settled over the hall. The words echoed with a sense of urgency and a desire to reveal the truth. The mention of Mia Potter and the story that she had been narrating about the Dark Lord's return intrigued the crowd, hushing the skeptics among them.

The prospect of watching the eight movies, each representing a significant part of Mia's journey, brought a mixture of excitement and curiosity to the gathering. As the ultimatum was given, that they wouldn't be able to leave Hogwarts until the movies concluded, and that their magic would be temporarily suspended, a ripple of uncertainty ran through the assembly.

Yet, amidst the uncertainty, a promise was made. "Ultimately, multiple innocent lives will find redemption and escape harm's way." These words offered hope, suggesting that there was a greater purpose behind this immersive experience. With this cryptic yet encouraging message, the hall prepared itself for the unfolding of Mia's extraordinary tale, eager to witness the truth and finally lay skepticism to rest.