Cherie Currie #1

Requested by DancinonSunsetStrip (sorry for the wait, hope you enjoy this)

Imagine you're a paparazzi. You're outside waiting for The Runaways to get out of this building, there's a few paparazzi and fans waiting too. It's been one hour since you waited, some of the fans are getting impatient. You weren't impatient, you got used of waiting since you've photograph a ton of rockstars and actors. This is the first time you're gonna photograph The Runaways. You have listened to their songs before, you even bought one of their records. There's one member that caught your eye on. That is Cherie Currie. You thought she was beautiful, you started to have a huge crush on her. You're excited to see her, you're hoping to get a good shot of the band. You have waited a little bit more, and finally they came out. The fans got close to them, you cannot see Cherie's face by the fans swarming around them. You can see Joan Jett and Jackie Fox but not Cherie, you took a few shot of them. When the fans finished, they moved away. You can finally see Cherie, your smile brighten up. You took shots of her until she got into the car. All of the members are in the car, you and the paparazzi are still taking shots. As you keep doing that you saw Cherie winking at you at the car, you stopped taking pictures and starts blushing instead. You watched the car slowly droves away. You're happy you got to see your crush. It was a great day.

 It was a great day

//Hey guys, I'm sorry i haven't updated this for awhile. I'm having writer's block issues hope you understand that. Here's a requested Cherie Currie for now. I promise to all the people who requested I'll try to write as I can, I don't know when but please be patient. Hope you enjoy this, also thank you guys for 14k reads that means a lot. I never thought people would read this shitty book. Thank you guys again and I love you all ❤