2.9

Cyn'vernita pov

Cynvernita suddenly felt drowsy. Nodding her  way to sleep she heard kentrell calling her name but she  didn't have enough energy to answer him. It was too late she had passed when Kentrell had got into her closet. He found his baby sister laid out deceased. Her carmel skin was now pale her warm body was cold but Trell did not give a care he knew his sister wasn't dead yet.  He picked her up and rushed her to the car with Kendell and Tyler following. Ken rushed her to the hospital doing 60 on a 35. 16 year old Kendell was worried about his Sister more than anybody. "We should have never left her" tears clouded his eyes as he watched Tyler and Trell run her into the hospital. He picked his phone up calling 3three. He still never answered "THIS IS YOUR FAULT" He yelled punching the steering wheel. Kendell didn't know what was happening but he was having a breakdown. As kentrell was running with the nurses tyler had been stopped by a nurse asking him questions on what was happening. One nurse kentrell was running with stopped him "im sorry sir you can't come beyond this point" kentrell mugged her and tried catching up with the nurses but stopped when he couldn't get a door open. Cynvernita suddenly felt awoke but wasn't woke. The doctors were doing any and everything the could. Nothing the bruises that was healing they thought she was getting abused by kentrell and called cps in. They was figuring that her brothers did this to make it seem like she was trying to kill herself. The nurse looking at the heart monitor and noticed it was beeping "she's flatlining!" They started cpr on her trying to get her heart pumping again. It was too late "death date june 22,2020 time 12:02 pm"