Avenge The Lost

Doma Attacked Inosuke Off Guard But Inosuke Was Behind Him Then Inosuke Said Breath Of The Beast: Fifth Fang Mad Cleave
Doma Of Course Dodged It But Has A Scratch On Him His Arms Got Sliced Inosuke Saw The Demons Face And Remembered Her Mother,Meanwhile Tanjiro Heard The Figh So He Went Outside And Saw Inosuke Shouting Inrage On The Demon,So Tanjiro Attacked The Demon Quickly,Dance Of The Fire God: The Setting Sun,Tanjiro Successfully Cut His Head But He Then Suddenly Saw Doma Behind Him While Hes Head Is Regenerating Fast,Blood Demon Technique: Frozen Cloud,Tanjiro Blinked And Proceeded To Attack,Breath Of The Sun: Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance,Tanjiro Sliced Doma's Torso But Regenerated Fast Again,Then Doma Talked To Him "Your Really Strong But Are Strong Enough To Cit My Neck?" "Tanjiro Ignored Him And Prooceded To Attack,Dance Of The Fire God: The Setting Sun,Doma's Torso Got Sliced Again But Quickly Healed It,Blood Demon Technique: Vine Lotus,Inosuke Jumped In And Attacked The Vines,Breath Of The Beast: Fifth Fang Mad Cleave,He Managed To Cut Half Of Them And One Hit His Head,Inosuke Was Flung Behind Tanjiro,Tanjiro Asked If He's Ok But Didnt Reply And Cought Blood,Tanjiro Was Angered And Doma Was Just Laughting,Tanjiro Focused And Calmed And Released His Finalu Move,Sun Breathing: Burning Bones Summer Fun,Doma's Head Was Sliced Again And This Time He Faded Like A Wind,And Of Course Tanjiro Was Relief And Went To Inosuke Who's Head Is Broken,Kanao Went Outside To See What Happened Outside Only To See Inosuke Coughing Blood And A Sad Tanjiro,I Was Late To Help Them,Tanjiro Heard The Door Opened And Saw Kanao So He Told Her To Bring Inosuke Inside And Heal Hes Broken Head,And Told Them What Happened,Of Course Everyone Was Shocked,And The Pillars Just Arrived And Asked What Happened So Tanjiro Told Them And They Now Admire Tanjiro's Power But Tanjiro Told Them "Its Ok You Guys Are Awesome Too!"All The Pillars Are Happy Tokito Played With Tanjiro Again While Shinobu Kanao Aoi,Took Care Of Inosuke So Hes Head Wont Be Broken,Shinobu Injected Something To Help Inosuke Endure The Pain And To Also Heal Faster,Tanjiro Nezuko Tokito Were Playing Games,The Other Pillars Stayed On Guard Just Incase For A Demon To Attack Them,Tanjiro Went Outside For Awhile,He Left Nezuko With Tokito,Tanjiro Is Strolling Outside Thinking Why An Upper Moon Would Try To Kill Him And His Friends Then Suddenly,Destructive Death,Tanjiro Was Lucky Enought To Dodge It But When He Stepped Back,His Stomach Has Scratch On It Its Not That Deep,Tanjiro Attacked,Dance Of The Fire God: The Setting Sun,He Sliced Akaza's Torso But Quickly Healed It Off And Said"Not Bad Kid But Can You Cut My Neck?",Technique Deployment Destructive Kill: Compass Needle,Tanjiro Was Surprised But He Still Attacked Him,Dance Of The Fire God: The Setting Sun,Akaza Dodged It And Gave Tanjiro Another Attack,Destructive Death,Tanjiro Almost Dodged It But His Lungs Are Abit Crushed,Then Tanjiro Heard A Sound,Thunder Breath First Form: Thunderclap And Flash,Zenitsu Sliced Akaza's Arm But Akaza Punch Him So Zenitsu Flung To Tanjiro's Side Zenitsu Asked Tanjiro If He Can Still Fight Tanjiro Said Yes And And Attacked Again,Dance Of The Firegod: Burning Sun,Akaza Failed To Dodge It So His Torso Got Sliced Again And This Time It Isnt Regenerating Fast Zenitsu Also Attacked Akaza While Regenerating,Thunder Breath First Form: Thunderclap And Flash,Akaza's Arms Got Sliced And And Tanjiro Finished Him With A Powerfull Attack,Sun Breathing: Burning Bones Summer Fun,And Akaza Faded Just Like That Tanjiro Fainted Because Hes Lack Oxygen Because Akaza Crushed His Lungs So Zenitsu Called The Others To Help Him.
Next Morning
Tanjiro Woked Up And Saw Inosuke From His Side And Called Inosuke But Hes Sleeping So Tanjiro Left The Bed And Walked To Find Kanao Or Anyone And Saw No One Tanjiro Was Really Scared Why No One Is There So He Went To The Entire House And Outside But Still No One Was There So He Went Back To The Room Where Inosuke Was And He Found Everyone There Dead Tanjiro Cried And Cried And Yelled "Please Tell Me That This Is Only A Nightmare,There's No Way This Is Real" Tanjiro Went Inside And Continue To Find Kanao's Body And It Wasnt There So He Went Outside Again And Saw Kanao Alive But Muzan Is Also There,Kanao Is Really Injured She's Just Leaning On The Ground And Tanjiro Heard "Any Last Words?" Then Tanjiro Tried To Reach For Kanao But Cant He Cant For Some Reason And Muzan Just Killed Kanao Tanjiro Can Now Go To The Dead Kanao,Tanjiro Got Mad And Attacked Muzan,Dance Of The Fire God: The Setting Sun,Dance Of The Fire God: Raging Sun,Tanjiro Continued To Attack Until Muzan Faded Too Tanjiro Went To Kanao And Cried And Cried

To Be Continued
Are They All Really Dead? Or Is It A Nightmare Find Out Next

Thank You Guys For Reading This Hope You Enjoyed It And Sorry If It Is A Bit Short
Next Chapter "Upper Moons Ending"