I am such an IDIOT!!!

3rd person pov
Rachel plonked down onto a kitchen chair. " You can sleep in the spare room. I think you'll like it. But we need to discuss a few things. Like how will you go to univer-"
" I have a graduation already," Ira grinned and rocked back and forth on his chair. He unrolled the parchment from his pocket and pointed to the name. " How-"
" Well, when Bel and Marmo think I'm sleeping or on my phone ..." He smirked " You went to high school?"
Rachel was shocked. This was- unexpected. " Now will you pay for your tuition?"
" I have money!" He clicked his fingers and several bills appeared. " I got it from several jobs. I have no need for a car so I saved for uni, also, why are you being so nice to me ?"
Rachel laughed. " You really don't get friendship or love do you? Ira, the truth is , I know you can be good. I like you- more than a friend - and you should be able to see that. Put it this way. If you got a chance to defeat us- well, you wouldn't take it . You are kind . The other Mercenares see that as a weakness and call it' being soft' but I think it could be your greatest mistake."
" You sounded really mushy !"
" Well, I am a glitterforce member!" Ira looked scared for a moment. His face was now panicked and his face red. I AM SUCH AN IDIOT! I JUST REALISED MARMO AND BEL ARE GONNA COME LOOKING FOR ME!!! You gotta help me hide , they will kill us otherwise! This is SERIOUS! "

 I AM SUCH AN IDIOT! I JUST REALISED MARMO AND BEL ARE GONNA COME LOOKING FOR ME!!! You gotta help me hide , they will kill us otherwise! This is SERIOUS! "

He cowered under the table. " Hey, don't worry. They have no clue you're here. They won't fight us anymore since we beat them. Chillax," Ira looked confused. " I'm just worried about you. I really like you," Rachel smiled wide. " come on! It'll be fun ," 
She shook his shoulders playfully. " You're right." his expression lifted. " let's go to- the beach!"