please read.

hello guys. it's been about two weeks since i've been on here and a ton has happened in the world.

we lost another black man due to the color of his skin and four police who abused the power that they were given.

if you have been with me for a long time you know i have always been about the black lives matter movement, i mean as a black woman i know what it's like to live in america during this wrongful treatment we face.

i'd like to say if you do not support the movement then unfollow me and stop reading what i have wrote. i am not up to argue because i am tired. i've been fighting all my life and i am tired.

i fight for my mom, my grandma, my uncles, my aunts, my cousins, my future children, and my ancestors.

now these protest that are happening are peaceful, i've attended them in my state. i've been teargassed, almost got run over, and flashbombed. this is a reminder to the white people attending, you are there as an ally. do not start or engage in any violence. because if you chose to do any of the looting it will be blamed on the black protesters.

the looting is something i personally can not get down with. but i'm not gonna stop it, i'm not gonna tell people how to react. it's been peaceful for too long and yet we still got hate. buildings can be rebuilt, black lives can not be given back.

if you fail to acknowledge what's going on in the world you are the problem. if you chose not to speak up and use your voice you are the problem. if you are white and fail to use your voice you are the problem. using "i never felt like it was my right to speak about it" is not an excuse, you never thought you are able to speak up about racism? it's dumb. if you chose not to speak because you're afraid your friends will judge, get new friends.

we have been living through a system that wasn't made for us, it was never for us, it was against us. black lives will always matter.

go click the link i have in my bio to sign petitions, to call, to donate, and to get resources.

justice for george floyd.
justice for eric garner.
justice for sandra bland.
justice for breonna taylor.
justice for ahmaud arbery.
justice for tamir rice.
justice for sean bell.
justice for trayvon martin.
justice for oscar grant.
justice for walter scott.
justice for philando castile.
justice for terrence crutcher.
justice for malik williams.
justice for kimari gray.
the list goes on and on.

black woman matter.
black trans lives matter.
black men matter.
black queer lives matter.
black gay lives matter.
every single black lives matter.