Who is she?

Laiya pov

I've always enjoyed waking up to the faint sound of the waves crashing on the shore but I guess thats all I have ever known and I don't really want that to change either. I guess you could say I don't really like change but that is just because when you enjoy something or are good at something why change it? "Laiya!, get your ass down here you have to leave soon or you'll be late" mum screamed knocking me out of my thoughts "Coming mum!" My mum and I have always been super close and I am lucky enough to be able to tell her everything like school drama, what i'm stressed about and even boys, she is always supportive though she never gets herself involved. I rolled out of bed and slipped on my dance team hoodie along with my lulu lemon sports bra and leggings.

Outfit looked like this (without hoodie)

I rushed downstairs to find my best friend Anu eating at the bar table waiting for me, Looking over at the clock I noticed that it was time to leave so I grabbed a piece of Vegemite toast and said bye to my mum. "Bye mum, we have to leave now or we will be late" "Alright Lay, I will come and see you perform tonight good luck in rehearsal and text me if you need anything!" "Will do!, Come on Anu we gotta go" " Coming, thanks Ms Turner... oops I mean Amanda!" My mum loved Anu like another daughter and there relationship was so sweet, Anu's mum died when she was young so my mum has I guess taken on the mum role for the both of us.

Time skip 1hr

"Holy Lay, its huge" I started to laugh as she looked over at me and glared obviously realising what she had said "Thats what she said!" I said laughing. We hopped out of the car and started to walk over to the main entrance which is where we showed our pass to security and was escorted into the room that our team was in. "Welcome Laiya and Anu we are just getting warmed up and making sure we have our music ready" "Alright sick, thanks M-" before I could finish my sentence the room filled with the sounds of screaming. We turned around to see the face of an extremely tall boy who had long hair parted in the middle rushing into the room, he looked as if he was being chased by someone. "Oh shit! I am so sorry, this is obviously not my room." he said getting all red which is when another girl who looked just a few years old came rushing in "Ruel! oh my HAHA I told you to stick with me" we all just laughed and I made eye contact with this mystery boy who's name seemed to be Ruel, bit of an odd name but its whatever. "I am so sorry for him, my name is coco by the way and we will be going now sorry for that!" By the time she had finished I was able to of gotten a good look at Ruel, he had beautiful dark blonde hair and greenish brown eyes and had the warmest smile. He probably had girls falling at his feet so I already knew that I had no chance. "Yea sorry bout that guys" he said, his accent was dreamy though I was knocked out of my thoughts by Anu who was aggressively nudging my side. I looked up at him and I could see him smiling at me, Why me? I returned the smile and looked over to Anu.

"What was that all about" she said to me almost immediately after he left I gave her a confused look which is when she said "You know what I mean, you were staring into his soul" "Was I really staring that much" I questioned "I mean he was cute but like I'll never see him again" I continued "well yea he was cute but not my type and Lay he was also staring and smiling at you" she said, my cheeks immediately went red and I looked at the ground the only words I could get out was "oh haha anyway we need to practice, wanna go into room b? We walked down the hallway when I noticed the room across from us was lit up, I took a quick look and saw the boy from earlier in there playing the guitar. I quickly looked away and walked into the studio that Anu was leading me to.

Ruels pov

After barging into the room I found myself being stared at by 20 girls all around my age "Oh shit! I am so sorry, this is obviously not my room" was all I was able to get out luckily Coco ran in straight after be and was able to clear things up I assume I mean I was half paying attention and also scanning the room until my eyes fell on this one girl, and oh my she was beautiful. She had light blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes and not to mention that body, I found myself staring at her which is when she noticed and started looking at me then occasionally looking away. As I was about to leave I gave her a quick smile which she returned and oh my her smile was the sweetest thing ever. I said my final goodbyes and apologized once again then turned around and walked out of the room, my cheeks were red but all I could think about was that girl. "Ruel! Ruel! Ruel! hello?" Coco was saying whilst looking at me "mhmm whats up" I said back. "Who was that girl you were staring at" "I don't know what you are talking about Coco" I replied back almost to quickly making her chuckle "Oh my does my baby brother have a crush" "No Coco she was just pretty that is all I mean I'll never see her again so we might as well move on right?" I replied with a sigh "Well we are staying tonight to watch the dance performance since your concert is half an hour after and I can assume that she is performing then so I would say you will see her again" this immediately made me smile "Haha thanks Coco" Coco then left the room and I pulled out my guitar to practice for tonight which was when I heard the sounds of giggles coming from the corer door I looked through the glass panel on the door and saw the girl from earlier running into the room across from us. I waited patiently for the music to start in the other room which hinted that they were dancing so I decided to get up and look into their room. There she was spinning in the middle of the room, She was incredible.

----------

Hey guys so this is my first book, let me know how it was and please give me any suggestions and tips. Love you!