Chapter 9

Suna Made his way to the school gym and unlocked the door. "Y/n?" He called out only to hear shuffling and suddenly being hugged. "GAH!" He yelled and Y/n laughed. "Wow didn't know you scared easily." Y/n said and Suna scoffed.

"Maybe I should have left you here." He mummbled which made her laugh. "You wouldn't do that to me you'd feel to guilty." Y/n smirked and Suna sighed. "Your right." He said grabbing her bag. "Let's go take you home." Suna said and Y/n hummed.

The way back was full of playful banter of Suna showing her blackmail of the team and Y/n showing him cursed memes. They finally got to her house without realizing.n"oh...my house." She said and Suna choked. "We live near each other...and they twins." He said and Y/n chuckled. "Alrightio." She said clapping her hands before looking up at Suna. "You should probably return the keys to Kita." She said and Suna nodded and Pat her head. "Cya tommorow." He said waving good bye and she waved back.

•pov change•

I sat on my bed doing homework until I got a message from Suna.

Surin: Make sure to eat

Awkward_ghost: Your not my mom

Surin: Kita will bag you though

Awkward _ghost:....But you guys left me in the gym......

Surin: I- ok wow not my fault you didn't hear us call out

Awkward_ghost: SO RUDE

Surin: I felt guilty though I never forgot something so Important

Awkward_ghost:...I- I'm important (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

Suna stared at his phone blushing furiously "fuck" he said to himself before texting a reply

Surin: of course you are...but eat dinner and go to bed

Awkward_ghost: Alright Suna...and thank you for being there for me

Surin: No problem

Suna smiled at his phone before curling up into the covers. "Shit....Im so fucking whipped.
For her." He said to himself with a chuckle. He took out his phone again and decided to watch some videos before going to bed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ah yes love....

Anywho Daily dose of memes coming right up but...first some shameless advertising

I have 5 works now
Kita x reader
Kunimi x reader
Matsukawa x reader
Are my newest ones
I finally have a plot for
Akagi Michinari x reader
So like that's coming soon as I'm probably whenever I feel motivated to write

Now your daily dose of memes