Chapter 17. Revealed Curiousity

As the memory of my only childhood friend fades, I slowly wake up. Anxiety bubbles inside me making me jolt with a harsh gasp. I look around and see that I'm outside of the USJ, I was on the ground, with Todoroki looking down at me. I blink several times.

"She's awake." He says to someone.

"Oi, Shitty Hair she's awake." I hear Bakugou say before he kneels next to me. "Move it Icyhot!"

"If I do that you're going to yell at her are you not?"

"She fucking deserves it! She—"

"Is... All Might okay??! How is everyone?" I ask hoarsely, interrupting Boom-boom boy from scolding me. "Where's... the villain?" my tone dimmed with dread.

"All Might's fine. Aizawa and Thirteen are in the hospital being taken care of but they survived." Todoroki explains.

"And Izuku?" I asked anxiously.

"Tch, Deku lived too, idiot. His legs got broken that's all. But those shitty villains got away."

I felt so relieved. I'm beyond glad they're fine. And of course... Izuku... after all Midoriya Izuku...it's him. He's All Might's successor.

But hold on... Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri escaped!? Fuck.

This was not what I was hoping for but... I don't know about the police or the heroes, but I'm going to find him... Tomura... he has answers I need. I need to know who he is... I'll disguise myself. Search for him on my own account. I'll find a way to outsmart the opponent. I know I'll be playing with fire but if I get burned so will he.

I also need to talk to Izuku too...

"[L/name] let's get you to the hospital. You're injured." Todoroki says bringing me out of my reveries.

I shake my head and scoot away from him. Kirishima peers at me concerned. "[L/name], you gotta go get your injuries checked out."

"I'm fine. I fainted due to exhaustion. The blood I cried is painless just scary looking and... and... and... my ankle was just twisted but I'm good! No hospital! No needles and no hospital beds!" I yelped as I stood up rapidly.

"You're arm has a cut." Todoroki points out, in a matter of factly tone.

"It's not bad." I retort. "Look I'm fine!" I take off my coat and twirl around. "See?! Uh..." Why are their face red?? Tch, they're the ones needing to go see a doc and not me.

"Stop playing it cool Gauche! I'll drag ya to the hospital if I have too." Bakugou threatens.

"Don't you fucking dare!" I shouted. "No way in hell am I going to a hospital where I'll lie on a cold bed, eat crummy food, spend hours alone, and get a fucking IV in my arm, get my blood drawn for testing, or let any shady doctor touch me!"

Their eyes widen and they shrunk back.

"Um [L/name]—"

"—Nope." I shook my head. I hate hospital like rooms, especially those surgical treatment rooms.

Ochaco and Tsuyu: my saviors at the moment, came rushing towards me and hugged the daylights out of me. As soon as their arms were wrapped around me they started crying.

"It was so scary!"

"[Name]! You're hurt!"

"I'm fine it looks worse than it is." I assured them as I patted their backs awkwardly. I wasn't used to having this much concern over me, especially physical touch. "Can we leave?" asked them, "Those three specifically Boom-Boom Boy wants to drag me into a hospital. I rather die than be admitted to one."