"Whew, baby," I say, while catching my breath, "We've got to stop before I lose all self-control in the shower."

I gently lower her back down. Kat grabbed two bath sponges and poured body wash into both...one for me and one for her...so that we could wash each other down. we've been together for a year and married for a month but this wasn't our first shower together. We have this routine of washing each other's bodies and it is a habit Kat loves.

She turns her back to me so I can scrub her dow. First her back, then her neck. Then I get down on my knees and I know for a fact that moments like these, she likes being the taller one. I gently place pecks all over her butt cheeks and she just sighs in contentment. I watch as Kat places her hands on the shower wall for support and arches her back towards me silently begging me not to stop. Then I scrub down her legs and even the soles of her feet. I spin her around to face me. She starts washing my chest, shoulders, neck and back. I stare are her ches ras she worked her hands on me.

Kat's breasts are not too big nor too small at a perfect 34 C and very round, they are just right for me. Though I loved everything about her, I loved her loved breasts the most, you could say that I was a total breasts man. I can already tell she wants me to just grab them and put them in my mouth...and suck, and lick, and nibble until she can't stand it anymore. But I don't. I simply place little soft pecks everywhere as I gently scrub her lower back and butt. I could feel her tremble under my hands and I know she hates how I had just restrains

"Baby, please,"she gasps

"Shhh...I just want to take it slow. Let me enjoy this view. I just want to wash you up right now."

She was trembling mess and I knew she hated how I teased her but right now I don't really care for I wanted to take my time admiring what was mine.

Done with teasing her, I suddenly put my mouth over her left breast and she moans instantly. My hands are all over her ass, palming her round butt checks. She leans herself closer to me and holds onto the back of my head. My hands slowly move from her butt to her hips. Then I slightly part her legs with one of my hands and slide it in between her thighs. I place my thumb on her happy bump and use my other four fingers to lightly trace the outside of her pussy lips. I had barely touched her pleasure zone and she is already gasping for air. She starts panting and moaning as my fingers continue to search her. she can barely keep her knees from collapsing. I know she was close and didn't want me to stop but like the tease the ti was, I stopped.

"Kat, let's finish showering so we can go to the bedroom. I want to lay you down."

Kat looked up at me her eyes glazed over with lust and I knew she wanted to retaliate but she took a deep breath and said

"I haven't finished cleaning you up. Stand up, so I can get your legs."

When I stand up, she began scrubbing me down him moving the bath sponge up and down my legs. I could feel her eyes on my cock and I knew what she was thinking right now.

"Baby, not here. I really want to get out of here. The water is getting cold anyways."

Of course she ignores me and before I could protest again, she grabs the base of my dick and guides the rest of it into her mouth. A moan escapes my lips. I can't really hold back and so I give in to her. I brace myself against the wall and lean my head back and eyes closed. She takes her tongue and traces from the base of my dick to the tip ever so slowly. Then she uses her tongue to draw circles around the head, over and over again. I can barely contain myself, with all types of moans and half spoken profanity coming out of my mouth. Her lips form a tight grip around the head of my cock and she slowly sucks, moving her head back and forth and taking me deeper and deeper with each head nod.