Welcome

Author's note: Due to Wattpad deleting my original account I have to rewrite a lot of my stories. This is one of them. Though I did originally plan to edit the entire damn saga which consists of multiple books. Though this is a multi-universal fanfiction it does however revolve mostly around the Avengers and Assassin's creed. Hopefully, I can breeze through a lot of this though it will take time, I was about halfway through Book 5 which was titled the Crimson Templar set during ACIII. Though I take no pleasure in saying how much I want to protest and boycott Wattpad for deleting 5 years of my work, I will manage to gain a few of the followers of my original fic, and once it meets up with the current year...frankly I don't give to fig bars on how people view my opinion, they are my own. If you don't like them then don't read. I believe all life matters no matter the color. George Floyd's death was tragic yes, but doesn't give people the right to boarder on domestic terrorism. 

In my faith, the gods love all their children no matter the color, gender, sexual orientation, or their religious views. Only are we judged by our deeds in the afterlife when our souls are balanced upon the scale of judgment will those who are just passing on while those who are ill-willed and full of hate cast to the gates of the underworld for eternal torment. 

Now that that is out of the way everyone should remember the outline of the story and who is a big part of it and for those of you who love 2ArchAngels's Croy Alibastor have no fear what so ever, because I am bringing many OCs in before they are revealed in Book 2, so that means you will see a lot more of everyone's favorite 5'1 master Assassin who has a nagging for tormenting poor Haytham Kenway.

In case you have forgotten who Athena is well-read off below:

Name: Athena Ameilia Cameron-Stark

Age: 15 years old

Nationality: United States

Occupation: CEO of Cameron Historical Restorations/Assassin 

Eye color: Quicksilver Blue eyes

Hair color: Black

Skin color: Olive/Tan

Height: 5'9

Weight: 145lbs

Weapons:
2 Hidden blades with interchangeable blades on her wrists and an additional 2 more hidden blades in the toe of her boots.
20 throwing darts
20 throwing knives
The Sword of Democlies
The Spear of Leonidas 

Bio: Athena and her sisters graduated MIT at 14 years old, when they were out for the summer they trained to be assassins all over the world, receiving a gift few rarely received since most if not all of their training took place in Wakanda. Athena holds various degrees in Anthropology, Medical Science, Architecture, and Computer science. Athena and her sister's crowning achievement is the complete restoration of Villa Auditore in Monteriggioni, Italy which was started by their late grandfather Ryan Cameron and nearly completed with their late mother Amanda Cameron a 60+ year project that had begun to restore the Tuscan Town.

Soulmates/Soulmark locations:

Ezio Auditore on the right wrist

Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway) on her left wrist