|36|

Okay confession time....I completely forgot I had to post this, this morning. I woke up and my hand was still throbbing so I went to the doctor. Good news!!! It's just swollen and a bit tender so I have it strapped for a few days and then I'm good to go! Anyways I hope you enjoy!!!

"Why are you fidgeting so much? You act as if you've never done a photoshoot before" I joke as Rose naw's on her thumbnail. She rolls her eyes as she bumps my hip with her's, "I could say the same for you". I scrunch up my face trying to play it off but she sees right through me, "You act like I don't see you playing with your fingers right now. You always do that when something's bothering you. So spill".

I sigh and drop my hands and mumble, "I really need to stop doing that". But Rose just raises an eyebrow at me waiting for me to talk, "Okay fine. I'm just not a fan of getting my picture taken like this. I don't mind when it's pictures with friends or anything. I just don't like these big serious photoshoots. I always feel out of place". Rose offers me a smile, "But it seems perfect for you. You look amazing even without make-up. You always seem so in your element".

I shrug, "I guess I've just gotten use to putting on a smile". Rose gives me a sad smile before pulling me into a hug which I happily accept and hug her back. "You know you can always talk to one of us right?" Rose whispers in my ear. I smile and I squeeze her tighter, "Yeah I know. Thanks Rosie". We pull apart and look at Mal who is currently getting her pictures done, "Now what has you all antsy for this anyways?"

Rose sighs as her hand starts to smooth out  her hair and fixes her headband, "I've never really liked photoshoots either". "Well why is that?" I ask before laughing as Mal stumbles and it was caught on camera. Rose just shrugs but I can tell she's hiding something. I nudge her shoulder, "Cmon Rosie. You know you can talk to me as well". She shuffles as she looks down at her feet, "It's just I stick out beside the rest of the team. You all look amazing and I'm just Casper the ghost. The clumsy sidekick".

I frown at the girl before pulling her into a side hug leaning my head on her shoulder, "Rose you are a perfectly amazing beautiful talented girl. Anyone would be lucky to have you. And you shouldn't compare yourself to anyone else on this team because your special in your own right. Remember that day at the pool?" She nods, "Yeah". I smile, "Well if you remember correctly, you saw how uncomfortable I was because of my scars but you were there to help me through it and told me fuck what everyone else thinks because scars or not I was beautiful. Rosie you helped me in so many ways. Your so much more than your looks. So now your going to go rock this photoshoot and then we can go get ice cream and you show me pictures of Wilma".

We both burst out laughing as Rose hugs me again, "Thanks Ellie". I smile, "Anything for you, Rosie". She pulls away and playfully jokes, "If I was gay, I would totally go for you". I just smirk and wink at her before she was called to take her photos. Mal slings an arm around my shoulders as we watch Rose gets into poses, "Everything okay?" I smile as I watch Rose start dancing in front of the camera, "Yeah I'm great". We watch Rose get into different poses and starts messing with a ball, juggling it and doing skills and tricks.

And then it was eventually my turn

"Let's do this thing" I cheer as I start going over to the area where they were taking the photos. It was going great until some of the others came along and started making faces and joking behind the camera making me laugh. I was in the middle of doing a game day face straight into the camera when Sonnett started making faces at me causing me to burst out laughing. Thankfully the media crew weren't too bothered by it and laughed along with us.

I was finished taking photos in the white kit and had to change into our red away kit. I pulled the white jersey over my head and toss it to someone while someone else hands me the red jersey. "God damn" Sonnett mutters while Kelley whistles at me. I blush as the whole team laugh at me. "Damn look at the abs on the baby" Crystal cheers and everyone else nods. I roll my eyes, "Okay one I am older than Mal. And two Tierna is way younger than me. She can't even drink yet!"