And all that happened because of a tragedy. She was born in Australia and raised there with her mother. Never been to Japan because her father always would be the one to go there and they weren't really nice to each other. Probably because he always scolded her for making troubles wherever she went. And Jun wasn't the one who easily backed down.

Despite that, she was a good student. Always ranked first in her exams and didn't really have many friends because of her cold personality. She might be harsh and cold but deep down, she secretly cared. She loved her father. She really did but whenever she looked at her father, she saw him and that made her angry.

She should be finishing her studies there but her father forced her to come to Japan. Her parents were divorced but she didn't mind it all since she was used to that. Her father just visited her only once a year and every time he came, he would always say the same words to them. But, year by year, Jun didn't believe his words anymore.

The girl read the Japanese writing on the gate with her mouth twitched a little. She could talk Japanese fluently, but she did have a tiny problem to read it. She looked at her phone and shrugged, showing the guard her ID to show him that she's the principal's daughter. She told them, she needed to grab something belonged to her father and the guard opened the gate for her.

Jun nodded a little and walked to a hall on her right, believing it was the right place if the path she followed based on the maps on the board was right. Her legs brought her to the door and she opened it with the key. She smiled softly after she switched on the lights and her fuchsia eyes gazed at the pool. After long hours in the airplane, she really needed a good swim.

Jun took off her earphones and placed her stuff on the floor to take off her jacket. She looked at her leggings and decided to let it be before breathing in deeply. The pool was definitely big and it brought excitement to her body. Without wasting any more time, she stood on the edge and stretched her body then jumped into the water.

Immediately her muscles tightened a little bit when the cold water touched her skin and Jun dived deeply. She missed this feeling even though it had been only a day. Her body moved smoothly like a snake slithering in water. In Australia, Jun did join gymnastics and that's how she got that flexible body. However, she adored swimming more.

Sometimes, she would swim upward to take a breath then dive back in. That's how her one hour finished in just five minutes in her mind. Whenever she's in water, the whole world became only fantasy and the water was her real world when she closed her eyes. She could feel every inch of her skin was touched by the liquid and she liked that feeling.

The feeling when you knew, there's someone close to you.

"I still think it's a bad idea!"

Suddenly, her eyes snapped open when she heard loud voices coming from outsides. The girl quickly swam to the side and got out of the pool, taking her belongings with her to hide in a changing room. She stretched her neck a little to peek outside, her mind was cursing whoever disturbed her swimming time in anger.

She caught three guys. One with black hair, one with olive brown hair and one with honey blonde hair. And she didn't think they were Samezuka's students. Jun pushed her wet hair out of her face and texted to her father to tell him that there were intruders in his school. She made a face when he replied it just after she told him. He will inform the teacher who was supposed to look after the pool.

And he even told her to be careful, didn't want any hungry wolves to do things to her. Jun rolled her eyes and looked at the guys, only to find them in the pool. However, her eyes were focusing on the black hair guy who was swimming in such beautiful way effortlessly. He reminded her of someone and Jun was mesmerized by him.

It had been a long time since she watched someone swam like that. She kept watching that guy and admitted that he was good-looking. She can't deny that. And he was beautiful when he floated on the water, his eyes were closed but she couldn't see his face clearly in that angle. And she probably needed to head back before someone spotted her.

Just as she was about to sneak out through other exit, there was another guy showed up and if she could bury herself in the ground at that moment, she would. Jun widened her eyes, she never thought she would meet him there out of thousand places in this world. She still remembered his maroon colored hair and his red eyes even though they had parted ways years ago.

"What are you guys doing here?" His voice definitely had changed into more deeper. Puberty. Jun ducked her head and took a note that he had grown up well. And he looked great. The blond haired guy exclaimed that they went there to see him and Jun glared at Rin for shouting at the cutie. He didn't have to raise his voice.

So, Rin has changed. Jun watched the drama happened between them behind the door and pretty much soon, the black hair guy got out of the water and said something about the sight he had forgotten and Rin asked for a race. She decided to sit back and watched the race. Both Rin and the black haired guy were competing in freestyle and Jun was curious about it.

Rin did have a great start and somehow, watching those two raced made her felt uneasy. Both of them looked so forced to swim and she didn't like it. Jun let out a sigh and wondered to herself, how did she manage to meet Rin again. She never knew he would enrol in Samezuka. Really great. Just after she swore to start a new life in Japan.

"It's getting late. If I stay here, I'll get caught." Jun murmured to herself and stood up, looking at the window up there. She glanced back at them and saw Rin claiming the win cockily. Yep, he really changed. She wore her jacket even though her top was still wet and climbed up to jump out of the window, landing on both of her feet.

She did catch their school name. Iwatobi huh?

6/6/20