Down, Boy

" What did I fucking tell you about leaving your mess around the house?" I said while grabbing a handful of his hair. I walked towards my dresser and grabbed a shock collar and walked the clueless pup into his cage.

"I- I'm sorry Goddess it won't happen again. How can I repay you?" He stuttered nervously.

It was time for my favorite game, the waiting game. I ignore the fool until I find some use of him and god is it funny watching him whimper in his cage begging for my attention.

"Miss, ple- AH!" he was cut off as shocked him

"Shut the fuck up I never said I wanted to hear you speak" I said.

I then got up and put a blanket over the cage and turned on the TV. I quietly turned on some porn and began to rub myself , moaning loudly to tease my pet. I knew he was in there thinking about how wonderful it would be to eat up a mistresses pussy. He's never gotten the opportunity yet but that was going to change soon.

"Oh fuck... I'm so wet" I moaned as I felt my orgasm build up. Wetness was dripping from my pussy down to my ass. 

* whimpers from the cage *

"Hearing how pathetic you sound is just going to make me more wet knowing you'll never get to be inside of me" I chuckled.

I was cumming, all over was my wetness and my fingers were soaked.  I walked to the cage, bent over with my ass by the door then I took off the blanket and let the pathetic fool look at my holes cum up close. He's been wanting to touch my pussy so bad but he's just my reserved ass clean up tool. I opened the door and shoved my ass in it before demanding him to lick up my mess from my ass.

"Good boy, don't stop until it's all gone" I said scooping up the cum from my pussy and putting it on my ass.

"Stick your whole fucking tongue in there, eat my dirty hole bitch" I said prior to grabbing his head and forcing it roughly nose deep into my ass.

I could feel his whimpers vibrating against my asshole.

"Thank you Mistress" he quietly said

"Don't fucking talk I said. Keep eating" I pushed his head back even deeper holding it into place as I used my other hand to rub my clit. I began grinding onto his face with my ass and I could feel my pussy building up another orgasm.

" Mmm f-fuck, good  boy" I said while squirting all over my pups face

"Mmmm yes! Fuck don't fucking stop" I aggressively said while making him lick up all over it.

He finally managed to do something useful for once. I got up and proceeded to go to the kitchen quickly making myself a sandwich. I fed the poor hungry bitch my crust and a bowl of water  before dragging him outside for the night in his sad excuse for a dog house. A cardboard box with a thin blanket in it under a tree.

"Until next time. Goodnight and never forget you're my property."