"And who's this cute little girl?" He pays her head, making her smile a little. " Her name's eri. Sorry, she's a little shy." The boy introduced his daughter.

" Man, you got an adorable sister! Erm, anyway, I'll take you guys to your room. Hope it's ok if you both have to sleep on one bed." The boy froze for a second.

" Um, she's not my sister.. she's my daughter." This made the man choke on his oxygen, and gran torino to spit the tea he's drinking.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhowboutyoutakeustoo-ourroomnow?" The boy quickly said, grabbing his suitcase and jumping up the stairs, making a large creak.

"U-uh, yeah, coming!" Josh stopped choking on air and went after the boy, leaving gran torino with tea on his ceiling, slowly dripping down on his hero costume, already drenched by tea.

"Uh, I'm sorry about that sudden surprise." Izuku scratched his nape in embarrasement, with Josh flailing his hands infront of him. "Nono, your fine. It just came to me as such a shocker I choked."

"On air." He added in at the end, correcting himself.

" Y-yeah." Midoriya agreed.

" Daddy, how do I look?" Suddenly Eri came out of the bathroom dressed in a black comfortably wearable pant and a slightly baggy shirt with little fluffed silk on the end of the sleeves that were glittered with sparkles.

"You look adorable as ever, snowball." He picked up his daughter and turned his attention back to the man. " Anyway, I followed you up here because you forgot this suitcase." He handed the boy a small, pink suitcase.
"Oh! Thank you so much, josh!" Izuku grabbed the suitcase and placed it on the bed, before thanking josh again.

"Alright, see you guys tomorrow morning for training! Make sure you get comfy around here!" Josh suggested, " we will! " Midoriya closed the door, and turned to eri.

" Snowball, you wait here. I'm just gonna go get into comfy clothing real quick. Alright? " The young girl nodded silently, and he smiled at her.

" mkay, be right back" he left into the bathroom with a set of clothes, and came back out in a white tank top  covered by a thin greenish/blueish jacket, and a pair of white shorts.

"Eri, you sure you wanna stay in a pant? I got some shorts. It's really hot today. " Izuku held out a pair of white short that matched the color and style of his, with her shaking her head. "I'm okay." He nodded, and sat down next to her, the child climbing onto his lap.

"Alright. I'm calling Mommy." He pulled out his phone, and dialed her phone, and put it on facetime.

"Hello?" Uraraka picked up the face time, seemingly in the bathroom with a wet face.

"Hey, mochi!"

"Mommy!" Both of them exclaim, making uraraka jump a little. " Hey, you two!" She greeted, quickly grabbing a towel and wiping her face.

"How are you guys?" She asked with a little bit of a muffled voice, since she just wiped her mouth and placed the towel back. "We're fine. How are you?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm fine, I'm just missing both of you." She made a small pout, which made eri giggle and izuku smile.

"How cute." Deku teased, with uraraka just smiling.

" Mommy, you seem a little... White." Eri noticed her mother's pale face, but didn't know the proper wording.

"But eri, my skin was always white. Wait, did I look bla-"

"I think she means you look a little pale." Deku sweat dropped.

" Oh.. ok." She zoned out suddenly, started mumbling. The only thing he could make out was