I smiled at her, "Ivy, is there somebody you want to ask to the dance?"

Her cheeks turned a little red as she tried denying it, "No, I wouldn't want to go to this dance anyways."

I raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure? It could be fun."

"Well, I would only go with Max Russo. He's the coolest guy in my grade."

I didn't even know she was a few grades behind me. That explains why she's not in any of my classes.

My eyes lit up and my smile got bigger, "It just so happens that I am currently living with the Russos. I could talk to him if you want."

She shook her head, "No, please don't. I already get tongue tied enough when I'm around him."

Oh, I am definitely talking to him about it later.

However, I tell her, "Sure, whatever you say."

She looked at me, "So, is there somebody that you plan on asking?"

I sighed looking at the poster, "Maybe there is."

She asked, "What's his name?"

"His name is-"

Before I even got a chance to say anything, people start coming in the halls. Saved by the..students.

Harper and Alex soon came to where we were standing.

Harper looks up, "Oooh, Alex, the fall dance! It's finally here."

Alex looks up at the poster to, "Harper, please. You know my dad is not going to let me go. I'm grounded remember?"

I spoke up, "I didn't know that. Why are you grounded?"

She turned around, "Because I keep getting detention."

I have used that excuse before to. I wonder if there was more to the story. However, I didn't feel like pressuring her.

Harper says to me, "Oh yeah I forgot about that. Anyways, Jess, do you think you'll be going?"

I shrugged, "It's girls ask guys, so maybe I will. Who knows?"

Justin and I still have a lot of stuff to work out. If I was going to ask anybody to this dance, it would be him.

I look over towards his locker to see him and Zeke talking and laughing. My smile returns. Why does he have to be so cute?

Harper speaks up, "Well, I'm going to try my best and ask Zeke to the dance."

I started laughing, "Wait, you're going to ask Zeke? Seriously? Harper, really?"

"What? What's so funny about me asking him to the dance. I know nobody else has a crush on him, and I am kind of starting to like him."

Wow, who would have thought that she would settle for Justin's best friend.

Alex groans, "Ugh, this is so unfair. I wish I could just ask Mason to the dance."