𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬

The night of the second party was upon Carti. Tyler and Rakim couldn't didn't come this time, so Carti was on his own. He decided to gather a bit more evidence on Trippie just incase they need more.

He was kind of out of place because he didn't know anyone there. At least last time, he had Tyler and Rakim even though he spent most of the night with his foe. Carti wondered if Uzi would show up tonight. He low key wished for it. He couldn't lie to himself and say he didn't have a great time with him the last time. Carti thinks if they could've even been friends if they met under different circumstances.

Carti isn't the most social butterfly, therefore, instead of going to mingle, he went to the kitchen to pour him some liquor. Being drunk was going to be how he got through the night.

After a few shots of tequila and just sitting in the kitchen observing, Carti heard loud music coming from somewhere. He had nothing else to do, so he followed the music. It lead him to the backyard. There was a crowd of partygoers yelling, screaming and dancing around a makeshift stage. He looked onto the stage to see Uzi performing. He watched as the smaller one danced, hopped, and rapped on the stage.

Seeing this sight of someone who was an infamous killer, and the person who put him in the hospital for a week, looking so happy and in his element caused a smile to spread across Carti's face. He was kind of confused on how he went from something so sinister to something so pure.

Carti decided to join the crowd of people. He found himself bopping along to the song; he never would have guessed Uzi was a musician, let alone a good one.

From the stage, Uzi spotted Carti in the crowd. He cheesed at him hard and gave him a wave before continuing his song.

"They know I'm the one so it's no way they can stop it
Tried to run off with the swag I put 'em in pocket"

A few moments later, Uzi had finished his song and jumped off the stage. People came up to him and started yelling praises for his performance. "Bro that was hot!" someone yelled.

"Thank you!" he hollered back. More people were starting to praise him, but all he wanted to do is hang out with his new 'friend-foe'. "I'll talk to y'all later." he concluded walking towards Carti, who was at the back of the crowd. Uzi approached him smiling ear to ear waiting to hear his thoughts on his song.

"So what you think?" Uzi asked looking up at the taller man.

"It was cool."

"Nah nigga don't do that. I seen you dancing when I was on stage."

Carti laughs. "Yeah you right! That shit was fire for real." he says as they both head inside the mansion.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't lie to you." Carti replies giving Uzi a slight smirk.

"Thank you." Uzi said sincerely. He then walks in front of Carti and turns around, so that he's walking backwards while facing him. "You tryna get high again?" Uzi chuckles.

A big grin spreads across Carti's face, for he's thinking there's nothing else he would rather do right now.

The two men are currently sitting at the same spot they were at last time, the top of the stairs. No one really went up the stairs, unless they had to use the restroom, because most of the people were outside indulging in the makeshift concert.

Carti and Uzi were smoking while reveling in their current conversation. They were sharing laughs and talking about random stuff like their favorite music or favorite movies. Uzi decides to lead the conversation in a different direction when he promoted a question about Carti's intentions of being at the parties.