everybody always tryna hate on my fits

everybody always tryna hate on my fits. like bitch it ain't my fault yo ass can't dress.

"also bitch yo nigga here."

"he ain't my nigga." i yelled at caresha. "at least not yet."

i grabbed my phone and wallet off my my night stand before running down the stairs to the front door.

i walked out the door and my feet automatically started sweating, but i was so focused on kairi and dave i couldn't think about my feet for real in the moment.

they looked like daddy and daughter goals both carrying roses in they hands.

it was the cutest thing i ever seen. i wish my dad was like dave when i was kairi age.

soon they made it up to me while i stood there in awn.

"my daddy told me to ask you will you go with him and if you say no i had to cry so you would but i don't know how to cry so say yea okey." kairi said looking up at me handing me the flowers.

"kairi you wasn't suppose to tell her mamas."

"but i don't want yo cry that's to much daddy. why can't you cry? that's gender racist."

me and dave gave each other a look before looking back at kairi.

"how do you even know what gender and racist even is?" dave asked you kneeling down to her level.

"grandma." she said with a shrug looking back at me. "can you come with us ms. ari. i'll give you some of my candy."

i started laughing before nodding grabbing her hand walking towards the car.

"daddy i wasn't really going to give her any candy. you give me a limit i can't risk that." she said to dave while he buckled her in her car seat.

he thought it was the funniest shit ever.

"baby if you would've gave ari some candy i would've gave you more, but since you didn't i guess you okay right."

"noooo here ms.ari take it." she said throwing this big ass bag of candy into the passenger seat.

"it's okay kairi keep your candy i'll buy you more ion care what yo daddy say." she nodded at me before dave closed her door then opening mines for me to get in the car.