I got back and prepared the cake and other desserts.

The house look so perfect. There's a banner that has "Happy Birthday Jace" and the house is cleaned and decorated with balloons and fairy lights.

After helping around for the whole day, I excused myself to take a quick shower and changed into a dress. I applied light make up before wearing a blue dress and tied my hair into a braid.

 I applied light make up before wearing a blue dress and tied my hair into a braid

I went downstairs and we waited for the guys to come back. After a few minutes, Sean texted Riele and announced that they're almost home.

We shut the lights and hid around the house and kept quiet until we saw the door open.

"Mom? Dad? I'm back", Jace called. He turns the light and we all jumped.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Jace laughed as he was taken by surprise. Sean and Cooper had the help him regain his balance.

I took the cake and lit the candles before walking towards Jace and saw him hugging his family. "It was all Y/N's idea", Mrs Norman said as his parents stepped aside and Jace saw me.

"Awe baby", Jace cooed and kissed my temple as he gave me a side hug. "Happy Birthday hon", I greeted. His family and friends took a video of the moment as we sang him a song and blew the candle.

We then took pictures with everyone. Riele, Ella, Gloria and Mrs Norman kept taking pictures of Jace and I for being too cute with each other.

We celebrated Jace's birthday, ate all the food that we ordered and made and just had fun.

"You guys are so cute", Riele cooed. I sat with the Henry Danger cast as we ate desert and Jace joined us after a while where we fed each other with the cake and brownies.

"We see this everyday, man! You're still not use to it?", Sean jokes. Riele was quick to flick his forehead. "So this is the whole reason why Sean and Cooper dragged me out of the house and refuse to take me home", Jace joked.

"You have no idea how hard it was to keep him away from this house. It's alright if it was half a day, but it was for the whole day", Cooper complained. "We had to put a hole in Cooper's tires to buy some time", Sean added.

"Thanks though guys", I giggled. "Yeah yeah. This cake is good tho", Cooper said.

We chatted for a bit, made jokes and reminisced all the fun and wacky adventures we had while filming Henry Danger. Speaking of Henry Danger, today is the final airing of the series. Jace and I planned to watch the final episode tonight before going to bed.

The small party ended at around midnight. Everyone was so exhausted so we decided to clean the house in the morning.

"Mom, dad I'm gonna spend the night here. Again", I said to my parents. "Sure kiddo", mom replied. "We know you're safe when you're here so it's fine", dad added. They kissed my forehead and said their goodbyes to the Norman family and left.

Everyone else left minutes ago. "Thank you for the surprise guys, really. I enjoyed my day because of this", Jace said to his family.

"You're welcome kiddo. You've worked so hard and you deserve a proper celebration for your birthday", Mr Norman said. I stepped back to let them have their family moment.

I went to Jace's room and changed into his hoodies and pajamas. While removing my make up, the door opened and Jace walked inside.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. "You're the best girlfriend ever, you know", he chuckles. "You say that to me everyday, but I'm not complaining", I giggled and took my hair out of it's braid.

Jace led me to the bed and sat me down on his lap. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life baby", he whispered.

I looked into his brown eyes and leaned down and kissed his nose which made him chuckle. "I love you", I whispered.

"I love you too", he replied.

Jace changed into his pajamas and we cuddled with each other. "Thanks for the surprise, I loved it", Jace said.

"I wanted to do something nice for you", I replied. "I would prefer a simple dinner with you and my family, but I still love the surprise, thank you", he said.

"You're welcome"

"So you told Sean and Jasper to keep me out of the house for the whole day", he smirked. "Yeah, I talked to them the other day", I admitted.

"Now I don't know what to do for your birthday", he joked. I laughed.

I grabbed my laptop and turned on the final episode of Henry Danger. Dan sent me an official copy of the final episode since he knows that I'll be busy when it's aired on Nickelodeon because it's Jace's birthday.

"I'm not ready for this", I admitted as the episode started and Henry is explaining what happened in the previous episode.

"Don't worry, I'm here in case you're gonna cry. Which you obviously will", Jace said as he pulled me closer and we watched the episode.

I leaned forward and kissed him. "I love you"

"I love you too", he replied before we focused on my laptop again.

-------------