Decade Dance

༄༒༄

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

༄༒༄

May 24, 2013

I sat with Stefan at a table while Elena keeps glaring at me from across whenever she gets the chance. I ignored her glares which never really effects me. Why would I care about a child's glare when I do the same they cower in fear? So I did just that for entertainment and sure enough she looks away quickly as I let out a soft scoff.

"Hey, Luna! There you are!" I heard a voice greeted as I look up to see the girl from the front class.

"What is it?" I ask confused at her question.

"There was this hot guy by the name of Klaus asking you on a date for the dance tonight." She tells me excitedly as I frown upon hearing this. Niklaus, what in the bloody hell are you doing?

"I would much refuse that offer, darling." I told her as she gave me a pout.

"Come on, at least meet the guy." She tells me.

"Is Klaus gonna be there?" Stefan ask the girl who frowns trying to think.

"She's been compelled." Bonnie tells us and I sigh softly.

"Anyways, think about it please. Have fun!" She left us alone and I frown at this.

"Who the hell is Klaus anyways?" Caroline asks and before Elena could answer, I did it for her.

"Niklaus is an original vampire well hybrid. After he changes and found more of what he is, he is trying to find a way to get his hybrid out. He needs a doppelgänger's blood and has to do some kind of ritual to complete it. There are 4 more original vampires." I sigh softly.

"Do you know them?" Bonnie ask and I hum softly.

"Of course, I was in love with one of them, but I didn't marry the one that I fell in love with." I informed them.

"Did you run away when he didn't ask you for his hand in marriage?" Elena asks causing Caroline to send a glare at her way.

"What?" Elena questions as I raised my hand to stop Caroline from tearing Elena apart.

"No, I ran away because he broke a promise. He made love to a doppelgänger behind my back." I told them with calmness on my voice.

"Who is? Elijah?" Elena questions as another news to me that Elijah came back in town for the doppelgänger.

"What? No, even if I fell deeply in love with that nobleman, I would never run away from him. He is a man that kept his word after all." I told her truthfully.