Chapter 2: Party Time

Comenzar desde el principio

Michael Clifford stood smirking behind him, Camerons heart raced at the sight of him and both of them rushed towards each other, colliding together with happy chuckles. Cameron gripped at his shirt and pulled him closer, breathing his scent it. It remained her of childhood, the pair running around together, shying away from each other, holding hands and cuddling. A warm feeling spread throughout her, her heart stopping momentarily in her chest, and then dropping down to her stomach exploding into a swarm of butterflies.

Michael lifted the girl up, with a happy noise leaving his lips, and spun her around, clitching onto her for dear life. Hoping that if he let go she wouldn't disappear, he wouldn't have to go through loosing her again. As he put her down, he buried his face in the crook of her neck, remembering the feeling of her.

Her smooth cold skin, turning hot under his touch, her heartbeat synchronising with his as they lay on Luke's old couch together. The way his heart seized with just one look from her, one smile, how smoothly his hands ran through her soft hair. How her laugh was his favourite melody, always stuck in his head, as if taunting him. How his heart broke when their messages slowly stopped, and she slipped out of his tight embrace.

He took a deep, shaky breath, finally holding her again was lustrous, addicting.

She still smells like peaches and vanilla Micheal thought to himself, remembering the scent of her favourite perfume.

Sour peach with sweet vanilla and undertones of citrus. He always thought the perfume fitted her perfectly, complementing her sweet and tangy personality.

"You're such a hypocrite Micheal" Luke stated, watching the pair still clutching onto each other with a smile, with a roll of his eyes he turned to Madilane, who was knowingly smirking at her best friend.

"Yeah man, move along" "it's our turn" Calum and Aston piped in still standing in the doorway awkwardly.

"It's nice seeing you again Cam" Micheal whispered into Camerons neck, making chills run down her spine.

With a heavy sigh Micheal let go of Cam and joined Luke in greeting her roommate, who all of a sudden got very shy and quiet.

The remaining two of the band took turns hugging Cameron, and telling her how good it was to see her.

"Congratulations on your book, how long have you been trying to write it now?" Ashton asked remembering the girl telling them about the great idea and always writing stuff down on her laptop.

A blush sweeped her cheeks as she smiled, it was true she had been writing these books for ages, she got the idea when she was sixteen. Now she's just finishing her second book and had just published her first, it felt surreal, something from her dreams coming true.

"Ages now" she replied with a soft laugh, catching Micheals attention. He looked away from his conversation to admire his childhood crush.

Luke faked a cough, trying and failing at getting Micheals attention, the red-head next to him giggled. A knowing smile was stuck on her face as she looked between her best friend and the member of her favourite band.

"Yeah don't mind him, he's still in love with Cameron" Luke explained to Madilane, who nodded in reply smirking up at her new friend.

"I've noticed" she stated sharing a giggle with Luke, when did her life come to this? Laughung with the frontman of her favourite band.

"What we're you guys talking about?" Micheal questioned as he zoned back in to the pair beside him.

"Just you're undying love for my best friend" Madilane replied, laughing loudly at his hirrified expression and he tried his best to shut her up.