"Why? You're skilled, and amazing. We read some of the files you solved a couple years back, it's not a surprise to us that Hotch chose you." Spencer said and I shrugged, not thinking much of it.

"Have you ever had a case like this?" Derek asked and I shook my head. "No. The kids were already deceased. I found the bodies that's it." I said and he nodded. "That must've been hard." He said and I nodded, as we pulled into the parking lot of the mall. Derek got out and Spencer satyed behind to talk with me

"Hadley, are you okay? Back there you seemed like you were thinking about something from your-" He said but I cut him off. "Could you not? We have to find Katie." I said and Spencer stopped walking and stood in front of me.

"Hadley, if someone molested you, you have to tell someone. You can't hold that in-" He said and I laughed. "I didn't get molested. No body ever touched me." I said lying through my teeth and walked up to the officers outside and flashed them my ID they let my through.

I walked to where they were holding the uncle and I held the doll firmly in my hand. I stood up, my heart pacing and looked at Katie's uncle.

"Tell me something, Mr.Jacobs. How is it that you know Katie better than her own father?" I asked looking at him with my hand behind my back, hiding the doll.

"When did it start?" I asked as Prentiss folded her arms across her chest, challenging Richard Jacobs. Ivankov stood to the side with Hotch watching the entire interrogation.

"When did what start?" Richard asked and I shrugged. "How about when Katie started wearing that necklace. Or when she started wetting the bed." I said and he threw his arms up. "When did the molestation start?" I asked challenging him and he shot a glare at me.

"You think I molested Katie?" He asked raising his voice standing up from the table and I nodded. "I know you did." I said and his face got red. "This is ridiculous." He exclaimed and I shook my head. 

"Why did you do it? Was it because she was your brothers daughter?" I asked challenging him and he walked to me. "Shut up!" He yelled. "Was it because she wanted it to stop?!" I yelled and he screamed. "SHUT UP!"  

"Was it because she got to old for you!?" I asked yelling, my hands still behind my back and he stopped walking closer to me, as if I had slapped him. "No!" He exclaimed, and admitted and I shook my head. "I may have done-" He said and I shook my head. "Shut up and sit your ass down." I said and he swallowed and sat down. 

Prentiss walked to me. "I don't think the aunt is telling us everything." She said and I looked up at her and nodded, looking at Emily. "You go, I'm not done yet." I said and she furrowed her eyebrows and left with Ivankov, leaving Hotch and I in the room.

I looked at Richard and pulled the doll from behind my back and held it in front of him. "This is how Katie sees herself. Self loathing, dirty, disgusting, this- this is what you made her feel. YOU made her feel this way, Richard. Do you get that? You made a sweet innocent child feel like she was ugly! A 6 year old girl. Those nights she would stay at your house and you would sneak into her room and tell her not to make a sound. Do you have any idea how terrified she must've been? How confused as to why the man I trust is doing this to me. She never told anyone! No body, and she feels like she can't. That no one will listen. And you know what is so sick about all of this?" I asked and he didn't give me an answer. I slammed the doll down on the table.

"YOU were supposed to protect her. She trusted you more than her own father, and you broke that little girl. You broke her." I said gritting through my teeth and I felt a tear escape, rolling down my cheek.

"Wanna know how I know what she's feeling?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow. "Because I was in her shoes. I was that little girl, I did the same exact things to my dolls, I wet my bed because I was too afraid that if I got up he would come back to my room. I hid that to myself for 13 years. You disgust me." I said, confessing to the man, as if he was my own molester. I didn't care if Hotch was in the room, I had honestly forgot he was there, I looked at Richard one last time and I walked out of the closet, not saying a word to Hotch.

"We found her!" I heard a voice say and officers began running, I followed them and ran as fast as I could, trying to find where I heard Derek's voice from. I made it into the closet in the basement and saw Derek pull out Katie's body. I kneeled on the floor, not caring about my skirt or shirt and began CPR on her.

"We need a medic!" I heard Hotch say, but things started to slow down, as I preformed CPR on her. I heard the beeping of the heart monitor that the medics apparently placed on her and I continued to do compression. "C'mon Katie." I said using the force of my arms to bring the small girl back to life.

2 minutes passed by, then 3, then 4 and the monitor was still going flat. I continued to press and when they told me to clear I did. Then the monitor started beeping and Katie coughed, being able to breathe again. I stopped compression and I heard her mother's gasps and I looked up at her mother with tears in my eyes. I slumped to the floor at the life that was saved today and I closed my eyes, thanking whatever was up there.

I stood up, with the help from Derek and I walked past Hotch, Derek, and Spencer without saying a word, knowing that they knew. I breathed out, hair falling in my face from my ponytail.

I sat in the black SUV car by myself and I dialed Billy's number. On the third ring he picked up. " Hads, what's up?" He asked and I gulped. "13 years ago, Uncle Dan- he uh- he did stuff to me. He did it a couple of times and I didn't tell anyone." I said and Billy went silent for a moment.

"Are you telling me that Uncle Dan molested you Hadley?"  He asked and I sniffiled. "Yeah. He did. " I said feeling embarrassed and he spoke. "Why didn't you tell me, or pops when it happened?" He asked and I cried, tears making their way down my face. "I was embarrassed." I said and his voice broke. "I love you, Hadley. You can tell me anything." He said and after that phone call, we left and went back to Quantico.

I arrived at the hotel room and opened a box and pulled out the small butchered doll. I stared at it and realized that, I looked nothing like this doll. And I knew that Uncle Dan was dead, and I also knew nobody could ever hurt me like that again. So with that, I grabbed the doll, and threw it in the garbage, knowing that room service would take the garbage in the morning.