Cheater Pt. 2 (MI) 🍋

Start from the beginning

It started out very gentle but ended with me exploring her mouth thoroughly. I sucked on her tongue before pulling away.

I slid down her body to her chest, "This shirt looks very good on you but you look way better with it off."

I actually ripped the shirt off of her. I didn't have the patience to have her take it off.

"Mina!" Y/n scolded, "I liked that shirt."

"Well that shirt was blocking my entry," I replied, "Plus you have other shirts."

"That's not the poi-" Y/n stopped talking and moaned loudly.

I smirked as I once again swirled my tongue around her sensitive bud. She let out another loud moan. I pushed her breasts together so I can suck both of her buds at the same time. The sound she made as I did drove me crazy.

I want to keep hearing those sounds coming from her.

"M-Mina," Y/n whimpered as she arched her back.

"Yes?" I teasingly asked as I continued to play with her breasts.

"More," She groaned.

Not wanting to keep her waiting, I immediately kissed down her stomach.

Great. Her jeans are in my way now.

I unbuttoned them and lowered the zipper before pulling them off of her legs. Now the one thing that was separating me from her heat was her underwear. Her black laced underwear.

I let out a groan. I bet she wore that underwear to spur me on. She looks so hot right now.

She was watching me through half lidded eyes and leaning up on her elbows to watch what I was doing to her. I noticed her elbows were shaking as if they couldn't keep her held up long enough when I took off her underwear.

As I gave her clit a long, steady lick, she fell onto her back. Small moans escaping her mouth as I continued. I flattened my tongue and acted like I was going to thrust it into her but kept pulling back each time.

I continued to do this a couple times more until Y/n got impatient, "Inside."

I chuckled before plunging my tongue straight into her. Her startled cry of pleasure made me smirk against her. I firmly spread her legs open to give me more access.

Her moans were music to my ears.

I used both of my hands to play with Y/n's breasts as I ate her out. Her screams of pleasure echoing throughout our house.

Why did I ever cheat on her? She's the one who I love. She's the one who loves me despite all of my flaws. She's my one and only.

I already know that it's going to take a lot of work to build up her trust to me again, but I'm going to do whatever it takes so she doesn't leave me.

I increased the speed of my tongue and soon enough, Y/n's body shook with pleasure as she released.

"Mina!" She cried out as she came.

I slowed my thrusting to prolong her release. She was completely limp in my arms as she finished. I used my tongue to clean her out. She let out slight moans as I did so. I moved up her body and pulled her close to me, kissing her temple.

I chuckled, "How was I?"

Y/n mumbled something incoherent as an answer. I grinned. Whenever the sex is too good for her, she's often overwhelmed to answer.

I placed random kisses everywhere on her as she calmed her body down. I accidentally placed a kiss on the heart shaped hickey and made her moan. I bit my lip and tried to control myself from jumping her again.

That was until she stared at me with a cocked eyebrow. Her pupils had significantly darkened and she sent me a lustful look.

All of my self control flew out the window. Before, I made love to her but right now? I'm going to fuck her.

I placed my lips over hers and immediately shoved my tongue straight into her mouth. Our tongued danced with one another until Y/n let me take over. I pulled away from our kiss, pulling her lower lip away from her teeth.

I moved down to her breasts and left marks on them. As I distracted her by playing with her breasts, I cupped her heat. She let out a startled moan and thrusted her heat into my hand.

I moved up to kiss her again and thrusted two fingers into her with no warning. Her moan was mumbled against my lips. She pulled away to breathe heavily. Her hot breath on my face.

I thrusted my two fingers deep inside of her with no gentleness. Once they were deep enough, I curled them, looking for that specific spot.

It took me a few seconds before I found it and Y/n's body spasmed against mine. I smirked and relentlessly hit that spot over and over again with no mercy. I even added a third finger.

Y/n's screams filled the house. I'm fairly certain our neighbors heard her and I'm living for it.

"Mina!" She caught my attention, "I-I'm close!"

I increased the speed of my fingers and licked her clit at the same time. I plunged my fingers into her, hitting her g-spot and lightly nipped her cervix.

It was too much for her and she released again. This time, right onto my fingers. Her body shook as she came.  I cleaned her out with my tongue once again and pulled away.

I moved up to kiss her lips, allowing her to taste herself. She let out a groan and pulled away.

Her chest heaved up and down, "Wow."

I chuckled, "Satisfied?"

She smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder, "Yes."

She let out a yawn and buried herself in the crook of my neck. I smiled and pulled her closer to me, covering ourselves with the couch blanket.

Soon enough, Y/n had fallen asleep on me. I watched her as she slept.

I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her temple. I'm going to make sure to be the best girlfriend ever for her. We're both going to start fresh because she gave me another chance.

"I promise to you that I'll treat you like the Queen you deserve to be treated as. I will never make that same mistake again. I love you," I whispered into her ear lovingly.

And this is a promise that I know I will keep.

Now until the end of time.

I followed her into dreamland, not realizing that Y/n had heard my promise.

-------

I'm curious, is everyone still in school/online classes?

Because I still am :/

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed part two of this story!

Everyone please stay safe~

:)