Chatper One

"ringringringring"

You slowly open your eyes. The blinding sunlight bursts forth thru your curtains you yawn and think to yourself "what a beautiful day!!" but then suddenly you remember; its the 1st day of your brand new school!! U slide out of bed and catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. You have long, blond hair and bright blue eyes. "I'm so ugly" you think 2 yuorself. You hear your mom call from downstairs "HONEY!!! YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" You glance over at your alarm clock "7:40" it says in bright yellow numbers. "oh no!!!' you quickly put your hair up in 2 pigtails and slip on your uniform. it was too tight (because u are a fat xD)run downstairs and grab a single piece of toast 4 breakfast. "have a great day!!" you here you're mom shout from the inside.But there is no time too listen to your mom. Your gonna be late!

As you run, time seems to be going faster and faster. Yo'ure never gonna make it in time!! yo take a deep breth and decide now is the perfect time to use your quirk! the quirk u have just so happens to be......omnipotence. it is very coveted. you decide to stop time so you can get to school on time! "ZA WA-" no. you d'ont yell anything. you just stop time like a normal human. Well now that time has been stopped, you peacefully stroll to the school.

      ~time skip ;-;~

You have arrived at yuor new school! UA High it's called. As you're walking in you notice all of the unique looking students that pass buy. "wow I look so normal compared 2 everyone!!' you think 2 yourself. As you walk into the school, you realize too late that you didn't tie ur light up sketchers this morning!! but its too late. you have already fallen and dropped you're books."im so clumsy!" you think 2 your self. Suddenly, an outstretched arm reaches out to help u. you look u'p and see a very swag blonde boy with spiky hair. Omg he's so cute!! as you reach out to grab his hand, he quickly pulls it away. yOu fall flat on your face! He starts laughing @ you. He just embarrassed you! you outstretch your arm 2 punch him, bt he grabs it and throws u to the wall. After that, he smirks n walks up 2 you. He looks at your name tag. 

"y/n, is it? what a stupid name" he says, mockingly.

He laughs and saunters off. After being embarrassed like taht you run off to the bathroom so u can cry in peace.