Chapter 1: I hate home more

So like you guys no my name is Adalyn and I love Bethany and Justin. They are my life and they are the only people I love. Last thing about me I live with just my dad and my sister which is a year younger than me and her name is Claire.
Beeeeeeeep I hear my alarm go off but I don't want to get up.
I hit the snooze button and fell back asleep.
~30mins later~
My dad walks into my room.
"Adalyn get the fuck up now you bitch." He says and smacks me awake.
Ya my dad abuses me that's why I hate home more because I have to spend time here more and it doesn't happen a lot at school just get called names everyday all the time.
I open my eyes to see my dad drunk and I hurry up and get up from my bed.
"Good girl now get ready cause your late, also don't forget to put makeup on your bruises." He laughs and walks away.
I walk into my bathroom and strip my clothes off to take a shower. I get into the shower and let the hot water fall down my back and onto my feet, it felt so good on my bruises.
Once I was done I got out and put on my robe then I straightened my long brown hair. Also applied makeup to my face and body it sucks to have to hide things especially from my best friend Adrienne.
We have been friends for a while and she helped me through bullying she knows I cut but whenever she's over my dad isn't home so she doesn't know that he abuses me and my sister.
After I was done doing that I walk into my closet and pick out some dark high wasted jeans a cropped top and a gray cardigan to cover my arms.
I grabbed my phone and keys and walked downstairs. I was about to walk into the kitchen but I saw my dad yelling at my sister and touching her.
I walked away cause I couldn't deal with it. I walked out the door and to my car.
~School~
There's this one kid that always bully's me and his name is Nick. I like him so much but he hates me so much.
I sighed and got out of my car but then walked back away seeing Nick walking toward me with his friends.
"Sup bitch." He says. I don't say anything.
"Why do you have to be so ugly?" He says. Then kicks me in the ribs. I fall to the ground not even trying to get back up cause I know he was gonna hurt me again. He came closer to me and kicked me again harder than again harder.
All you heard was my ribs cracking.
"Oww" I screamed in pain.
Next thing I know Adrienne came running up to me and Nick and his friends walked away.
"Adalyn are you ok?!" She says about to cry.
I didn't answer I was in too much pain.
She picks me up. "Where are teachers at this school when you actually need them." She says.
I laugh then cry cause my ribs hurt so fricken badly.
We get into the school and she brings me to the nurse.
"Ok Adalyn what happened this time?" She asks.
Yup the nurse knows my name by heart it's really sad but the thing that is really sad is I lie to the nurse and always say I'm clumsy and fall.
"You know same old same old, I fell again." I say crying in pain.
"Honey something is up you come here everyday hurt and say you fall is something going on, is someone hurting you?" She asks
"Noo noo not even close." I say.
"I need to know the truth please don't lie, promise me your not lying."
I think to myself "I promise I'm not lying, I'm very clumsy." I say.
She looks at me then gets me a ice pack. She lifts up my shirt and I quickly pull it down.
"What's wrong?" She asks
I think to myself first of all I have cuts on my stomach second of all I felt like she was my dad and he was gonna try to you know.
"Uhh nothing."
"I just have to look at your ribs to make sure they aren't broken."
She lifts up my shirt and looks just at my ribs so I don't get uncomfortable.
"They look fine they aren't bruised yet so I think your fine honey but be more careful Adalyn."
"Ok." I say. She gives me a pass to first period and then I grab all my stuff and start walking their.
I walked fast to my locker I never know when I will see Nick cause he's always late to class.
I get to my locker safety. I get my science binder and I put my phone in my pocket I have a shitty phone bcz my dad won't buy me anything good.
I close my locker and see Nick leaning on the other locker. I cry inside hoping he won't kick me in the ribs or just hurt me.
"I'm so-" he was about to say but his friends started coming.
"I'm so happy that I-uh hurt you, you bitch." He says and kicks my ribs.
There I go down on the floor.
His friends laugh and high five him and walk away with him.
I hate life......