𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀

Start from the beginning

Doc sat down in the car. "First, you turn the time circuit's on." He instructed as he switched a nob next to the gear which caused the screen to light up. "This readout tells you where you're going, this one tells where you are, this one tells you where you were. You input your destination time on this keypad."

Cheryl's eyes wandered all over the car. All of the lights and switches. Time travel is nearly impossible. She kept wondering how this was really happening. Marty was just as speechless as she was his eyes filled and focused the camera.

"Say you wanna see the sinning of Declaration of Independence." Doc pointed to the keypad where the key slot should be and started to insert numbers. The screen flickered to July 4, 1776. "Or witnesses the birth of Christ!" The top month, date, year changed to December 25, 0000.

Oh, geese. Marty thought and looked over to Cheryl as she flashed a large smile on her face. Her eyes even lit up. The teen couldn't help to awe at her cuteness. Though wonder why he was looking at her ever so admiringly. He started to question why. Marty has sadly broken up with Jennifer after dinner. That was that call. They have been fighting. They simply do not have what they used to. Yet he didn't want to burden Cheryl with his issues right now. Especially if Cheryl is dealing with her own.

"Say no more. I am in on that one." She chuckled.

"Of course you would be." Marty scolds her pushing his thoughts and broken heart away. Cheryl is always so bubbly and happy even though tough times. She never fails to help
cheer up Marty and fill his heart.

"— Here the day on the history of science, November 5th, 1955." Doc punched in the numbers. He then started to stare into space as he drowned himself in thoughts of that particular time. "Of course, November 5th, 1955," Doc punched in the destination time repeating himself.

"What happened, Doc?" Cheryl asked. Marty lowered the camera for his shoulder become sore. Doc let out a historical chuckle and placed the tip of his fingers on his forehead.

Doc began to explain the events of what happened. How he was standing on the edge of a toilet, hanging a clock. He slipped and hit his head. When he came out he had a vision. He turned and pointed to a container, with three coils connecting in the middle. Which sat in the middle of the seats. "This, is what makes time travel possible: the flux capacitor."

"It took me almost thirty years of my entire family fortune to realize the vision of that day." Doc steps out of the car, "My God. Has it been that long?" He asked himself.

Cheryl flinched but just huffed and smiled at his accomplishment. This was no time to lecture someone. Marty rolled his eyes knowing how triggered she would be now and peered inside the car trying to get a better look.

"Things have definitely changed around here. I remember when this was all farmland as far as the eye can see." He explained referring to the parking lot. "Old man Peabody owned all of this. He had this crazy idea of breading pine trees." He then made his way into the truck.

"So that's why it's called Twin Pines." Cheryl smacked her forehead for being so dumb in not realizing any sooner.

"This is heavy-duty, Doc. I mean this is great." He held up the video recorder again, "Does it run on gasoline?" Marty asked standing next to Cheryl starting to ask questions.

"Unfortunately no, " He answered, "It requires a little more kick; plutonium."

"Plutonium," Marty muttered as he tried to remember sophomore year cemetery class. First of all, he was always late to that class. Second, he always dozed off. At the end of the day, he would ask Cheryl to copy off her notes. This ticked her off and she and her brother could both agree on this; he was a dumb ass.