Elijah dropped the blade and came over, letting himself be pulled into a hug. Amelia felt a tear land on her shoulder, but she didn't say anything.

***

A couple minutes later the two were walking through the cemetery, after hearing Nik's enraged cries.

"Elijah, Amelia," Rebekah said, and Amelia turned her head to see her blonde friend still alive.

"Oh thank god," Amelia cried, and rushed over to her, enveloping her in a hug.

"What are you doing here? Rebekah, you should be on the other side of the world by now," Elijah warned her.

"You and I both know that wouldn't have been far enough," Rebekah said, as Amelia pulled away from her.

"Get away from her!" Klaus bellows and Amelia whirled around to see him standing a few yards away from them. "She's mine."

Amelia watched in horror as his eyes grow gold, the veins under his eyes protruding. Elijah clutches Papa Tunde's blade and vamps out as well, Rebekah doing the same. Amelia wasn't ready to fight, but if need be she would. She sighed and vamped out as well, ready for anything.

***

Amelia waited for someone to make a move, glancing between the three siblings.

"Rebekah!" Klaus yelled. Amelia changed her stance, ready if he were to rush towards her. She hoped that even in his current state, he wouldn't hurt her, although she probably deserved it for abandoning him all those years ago.

"Walk away!" Elijah warned his brother.

"Don't move!" Klaus ordered.

"Leave us now," Elijah told Rebekah. "You too Amelia."

"I will not. You all are my family whether I like it or not. I cannot just walk away from this as I did before," Amelia responded.

"I can't either. I'm stuck here. Elijah, he has the white oak stake," Rebekah pointed out.

"I brought it for you, sister," Klaus told her.

"Get out of his sight. Your presence here only serves to anger him. Leave him to me now," Elijah said. Rebekah vamp sped away, taking Amelai with her.

"I am sorry you have to see him like this," Rebekah told her when they were safely away for the moment.

"It is not anything new," Amelia told her.

Rebekah pulled out her phone to call Marcel, and Amelia called Cami, and quickly updated her on everything.

"I'm so sorry Amelia. This is all my fault," Cami said.

"No it's not. Listen I have to go, but I promise you, none of this is your fault," Amelia assured her, before hanging up.

She then listened in as Nik and Elijah went back and forth.

"You were never the recipient of his cruelty. None of you were-- not Kol, not Finn, None of you! I think you've forgotten what he was truly like," Klaus yelled, and Amelia sighed. His anger was justified yes, and his mission to kill Rebekah was crazy, but he was right. His siblings never suffered as he did.

It was silent for a moment, but then Amelia heard the sounds of both of the brother vamp speeding away.

"Do you think he has the right to kill me?" Rebekah asked out of the blue.

"No Beks, of course not. I think he has a reason to be angry with you, but killing you would only haunt him for the rest of his life," Amelia responded. Rebekah nodded, and the two went back to listening to the brother's conversation, Amelia simultaneously trying to figure out a way to break the spell.