"oh, my god." lydia said putting her head in her hands.

"i think it's the nose, but it could be the boobs. what do you think?" billy pondered.

"give it back to her, and stop reading it." lexie told him sternly.

"future of medicine alert." billy said quickly and threw the notebook to lexie, who thankfully caught it.

"you haven't seen my notebook anywhere, have you? small, red, i was holding it all morning."

"um, um, I'm not sure." lexie stuttered.

"so much for that photographic memory." april said snottily.

"good luck finding it." lexie and lydia said as she left.

⋆◦★◦⋆

lydia, lexie, alex, and cristina all sat together at lunch and talked about what happened with their mercy westers. lexie and lydia were reading april's notebook. lydia felt bad, but she was so invested she just couldn't stop.

"this blows." alex said.

"getting your ass kicked?" cristina asked.

lydia and lexie looked over at the both of them. but didn't say anything.

"shut up." alex said with a mouth full of food.

"i hear yours got a standing ovation in the e.r." alex said to cristina.

"yours is the one who saved the whole e.r. from the maniac with the hammer?" lexie asked cristina.

"okay, he didn't save anyone. he did some stupid ninja leap and then tripped a guy. i used actual medicine to stop a person from dying." cristina told everyone.

"well, lexie and i's has a notebook, a notebook that she takes notes in, notes of a very personal nature, and we stole it." lydia said, a bit ashamed.

"you what?"cristina asked.

"give it." alex commanded.

"no. no, i-i am not sinking to their level. they are vindictive and they are aggressive and ... and they are not team players. and if we are not carel, that spirit is going to infect our hospital. we have to fight it." lexie spoke up, hitting her fist in the table.

"which is why you stole her notebook." cristina said.

"and read it." alex said with his mouth full.

"well, she's not a very nice person." lexie said.

"hey." izzie said, walking up to the table with two coffee's in her hands.

"oh, score. you rock." alex said and reached out to take one of the coffee's.

"oh, no. that's not for you." izzie said to him and moved her arm away.

lydia wasn't really paying attention to their conversation but what happened was that izzie got a coffee for her mercy wester and no one really approved of that.

"dudes...they're not here." alex told them.

"hallelujah." cristina said, eating her lunch.