"What the hell happened?!" Storm demanded, making Mark groan and point drunkenly toward Alexander.

"Psh, don't look at me. He started it. Freakin'... Whoa," Mark paused to hiccup, whimpering a little as it sounded rather painful, "Uhm... Yeah, so he started it. Freakin' idiot cleaned out the whole fridge and found... Oh wow! Storm, you have really pretty eyes!"

"Thanks, he gets them from me." I spoke dully, watching Mark twitch and squeak when he saw me as I approached carefully. Mark stayed close to Storm, clinging onto his arm drunkenly. Slade also looked heavily intoxicated, but he was very quiet and looking all over the place, probably seeing stars. My eyes locked on Kristophe, who looked very shamefaced as he held Alexander in his arms.

I instantly knew something was wrong from the scent of blood that was caked around Alexander's ear. He was awake, but definitely drunk and dazed. His lips were moving every so often, but not a word escaped him.

"What happened?" I asked Kristophe, who averted his eyes for a moment, then started to speak, but Mark chimed in, making me frown at him.

"Really loud concert," Mark exclaimed, letting go of Storm's arm to gesture with his hands with everything he was saying, "So many lights! Oh gosh, it was like. Like. Like. Something bright! Like the stars! Yeah! And so many people. I couldn't-- I couldn't breath all well either and then... Something happened after that. Can't remember. Oh well. But oh! So we went to go find Alexander, cuz he had to piss, but the jerkface went back to the... uhm..."

"Limousine." Slade inserted with a sleepy smile, making Zander glare at him as Mark snapped his fingers, then pointed at me, making me raise an eyebrow, but he seemed too intoxicated to care that I was getting angry now.

"So, like I said, limousine. Alexander was inside, drunk. Off his ass. My god. He looked a little hurt, but he drank so much blood that it healed right up! Is so cool! There was barely 'nough left for Slade and I." Mark added, pointing at Slade now, who smiled shyly by bringing a finger to one of his snake bites, fingering it. Zander glared at him.

"There was only blood wine in there. Please tell me you didn't drink that." He demanded, making Slade drop his arm at his side angrily.

"Ew! Das yucky, Zzander! Zzzz... ander. Zzzander." Slade drawled slowly, then giggled wildly, covering his mouth in an attempt to stop. Mark started laughing too, making Storm wince while Zander silently fumed. I looked back at Kristophe, who frowned. Judging from the look on his face, he had something else he wanted to tell me. In private. I turned to the others.

"Take them to your rooms. Give them some water and let them sleep." I ordered calmly, but firmly.

"Don't mind if I do." Zander muttered, grabbing Slade's arm. Slade yelped in pain, then glared at him, trying to pull away, but Zander was already taking Slade to their room with Slade cursing at him and calling him childish insults. Storm just took Mark's hand and Mark happily followed him like a puppy being led. I gestured Kristophe to follow me, still carrying Alexander.

I led him into my suite and closed the door behind him, gesturing for Kristophe to lay Alexander on the bed. He obeyed and stepped back as Alexander squirmed on the bed a little, arching his back and clenching his fists, before slumping against the blankets with a drunken smile, his hair a disheveled mess.

"Smells nice in here." He commented sleepily. I gave him a very quick smile, then turned to Kristophe, who kept a good distance from me. Despite the fact that I had taken him under my wing, I knew he trusted me as much as I trusted him. It was only understandable and Kristophe was adult enough to know that.

"What happened?" I repeated, this time for firmly, dangerously. I wasn't about to have him beat around the bush like the other two did. Not to mention, I wanted details. I wanted to know why Alexander randomly decided to drink. He knew he couldn't handle alcohol after last year when I teased him.