Chapter 3: Celebrating The International Bitch Day

I woke up with a smile on my face.

But maybe that's only because of the kiss last night.

Oh shit, I have to see him today. Oh, well, that's gonna be awkaward. Just a word of warning, I blurt out the most stupid things at awkward situations. None of them ends well.

I jumped out of my bed and went to the dining room.

"Hey, honey." my Mom cooed.

"Hey, mom, love your outfit for today." I cooed back.

She was still wearing her nightgown.

"Yeah, you can sleep over Isabel's house." she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh, mom, you know me so well." I smiled at her serenely while I piled two pancakes on my plate and poured maple syrup all over it until it's soaked.

"What a beautiful morning." I sighed as I sat next to my little brother, Aaron.

"Who's the guy?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and stuffed the pancakes into my mouth before going back to my room to take a shower. We- Aidan, Jordan, Nick and I- were supposed to meet at the Laurence's mansion to plan 'The-End-of-Summer-Party-Extravaganza'. Carter's choice of words, not mine.

I yanked on a hot pink Ralph Lauren top and a black Dolce and Gabbana skirt. I combed my unruly hair twisting it every now and then to maintain the curls. I slipped on my Rolex watch and a Tiffany and Co. necklace. I slipped my feet on my black heels before spraying perfume. I gave my reflection a congratulatory smile before sprinting downstairs despite the heels.

"George, set up the car! I'm going to Laurie's." I shouted. George is my personal driver while 'Laurie's' is a nickname for The Laurence's. "OW!" I hissed as I almost slipped on the last step of the staircase.

I slipped inside my silver Mercedes and we drove away belting to Aerosmith's 'I Don't Want To Miss A Thing'.

*

"Hey, bubba." I smiled as Isabel's uncle's kid rushed to me and gave me a hug. Isabel's uncle is Christopher while her aunt is Jessabel. They have 3 sons. Thirteen- Charles Jayhen, Six- Chase Jerome and Five- Cain Jerrod.

"Hey, Cee." Cain gave me a toothy smile.

"Where's Charles and Chase?"

"Charles is in the movies with his friends while Chase is asleep."

I nodded and greeted Aunt Jessabel before she took Cain away to the pool.

"Hey, Momma Evie." I greeted Isabel's mom as I stepped into the living room, my heels making noises as I stepped on the marble flooring.

"Hey, darl. The rest are in the dining room eating pizza. Isabel's upstairs in the family room. You might want to go to the boys first before joining Isabel." She smiled at me and went back to her study room where she and uncle Chris were talking about some business.

"What's wrong with Iz?" I asked as I dropped my wristlet on the table and went to raid the fridge for some Oreos.

"Celebrating International Bitch Day." Carter replied.

"Ah.." I nodded knowingly. I turned to Jordan and Aidan, but more specifically Jordan because if I look at Aidan, I'll die blushing. "Suppose Carter's filled you in with code names?"

'Yep, PMS, right?" the corner of Jordan's lips twitched into a smile.

I rolled my eyes and nodded, taking a bite of the Oreo.