CHAPTER 12- We're in deep shit

Simeon's POV:
I woke up next to Solomon, our naked bodies were pressed against each other, his skin was nice and warm. He was already awake and on his phone, I peaked a little and saw pictures of me sleeping and also pictures of us from last night. He looked down and saw me staring at him, he then kissed my forehead, "morning"
"Morning Solomon"
He put down his phone and held me close, we cuddled for a few minutes and talked about what we were gonna do today. Time passed and we put clothes on and went downstairs.
"Morning Luke"

Luke: Oh hey guys, um... You have a letter, it's addressed to both of you.

Solomon: Lemme see. ~collects the letter~. Dear Solomon and Simeon, we are kindly asking to speak to you due to the events that occurred on P-pride day....

Luke: Huh? What happened?

Solomon: Oh it's nothing. Um, where is the address?...

Luke: Oh it's here, it was on a torn page and it had a weird looking signature, it looked forged.

Solomon: Maybe we shouldn't go...

I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me. "Mmh?"
I then moved my eyes to look at Luke.
"L-luke..... I have something to tell you"

Luke: You're gay.

Solomon: Woah, he saw right through you sweety.

"Y-yeah"

Luke: I suspected it, I also saw you and Solomon at the tree, oh, also you were not good at being quiet last night, I wish I could've ripped out my ears .

"I'M SO SORRY"

Solomon: yikes.

Luke: Well, as I said. I'm not one to judge so, congrats.

"Thank you so much, can I hug you?"

Luke: I hate hugs.

"Please"

Luke: no.

"Fine"

Solomon: So what're we gonna do with this?

Luke: Maybe you should check it out, not good to ignore mail

Solomon: Alright then, let's go, but first PANCAKEESSSS

Luke: I'll have some coffee please

"I want tea"

After we finished eating, we got into the carriage and head off. Solomon and I talked until we arrived. The place was darker than usual, Solomon didn't hesitate to come out. He came around to my side and opened the door for me. I held his hand and I came out.

Solomon: Be careful, watch your step

"Yeah, I will".

We went to the gate and two guards stopped us. They were large mascular men with Black Egyptian dog heads.

Solomon: Hey, we're here with this mail ~shows them the letter~

They nodded at each other and walked up to us. Solomon stood infront of me, one of them held us down and dragged us away from each other.

Solomon: LET ME GO! SIMEONNN!! DON'T TOUCH HIM!!

Simeon: "LET ME GO!, SOLOMON!!"

He dragged me into what looked like a jail cell room. He chained me up with power sealing chains.

?? : Stay put. You will be assessed to in a moment.

"What did you do to Solomon?!"

?? : He's speaking with the boss.