Drama Chapter 2

{Hiccup's P.O.V.}
My friend Jack and I were surrounded by squealing girls. "Jack!! Jack!" they all screamed. He smirked and waved to the crowd.

I'm used to Jack getting all the attention. After all, he is the most popular guy in school. We're total opposites: Jack's the cool, flirty dude that skips classes, I'm the geeky, awkward book nerd who would never miss a day of school in his life.

But it would be nice to have some attention for once.

"WAH!" a high-pitched voice called out. Jack looked up from his fanbase, pushed girls aside and rushed to the sound of the cry. Following, I noticed that some of the girls that he pushed shivered at the fact that he touched them.

When I caught up with Jack (I'm not a very good runner) I saw him talking to a cute blonde hair. I was about to introduce myself to her when suddenly a I heard a graceful-sounding voice behind me. "Hi" it said.

I turned to see a beautiful girl smiling at me. She had platinum blonde hair tied in a pretty braid. She had kind blue eyes and pale pink lips.

"Uh...uh...h-h-hi" I stammered. "I'm Elsa. Elsa Arendelle." she said. "H-Hiccup Haddock III" I responded. "Hello, Hiccup Haddock III." Elsa said, giggling softly.

I chuckled awkwardly, staring into her baby blue eyes. I was so busy daydreaming I didn't realize that Elsa had turned her back to me and was chatting with Jack.

The next thing I knew, I was helping up a young-looking girl with extremely long hair and big green eyes.

She said her name was Rapunzel Corona. I told her my name, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was looking at Elsa and Jack talking together.

Soon Rapunzel noticed my staring and followed my gaze. It might've been my imagination, but I thought I heard a small gasp.

What does Jack have that I don't? I thought. Oh, Hiccup, get yourself together. Jack is charming and cool, you're geeky and awkward. You don't stand a chance against him.

But I really liked Elsa...and the way she looked at me....

A war has started. And I have no armor.