Chapter 1

"wait..what?! Scholarship to jeguk highschool?!" I looked at my mom "mhm..i already bought you the uniform"
I sighed "but mom..why you didn't tell me earlier? The uniform.. i could buy it on my own also i don't want to leave my friend" i said as i take a look at the uniform the amount of money to buy the uniform is enough to pay our bills.

"I don't think i want to study there mom.." she looked at me shocked "what?! You know kids would kill each other to study there!"
"But-" "Nah i don't want to hear anything you will go to the school tomorrow" she said before leave my room. "I take out my mobile phone to call someone
"Hello? Min-jun? Can we meet for a moment"

"So what do you think if i say that i will study at jeguk highschool?"
"W-What?!" He said after he spit out his water "ew you're gross" i said then give him a tissue "wait you're saying that you are going to study at jeguk highschool?!" I sighed and nodded before answer "mhm..i got a scholarship to study there"

"It's a hell"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"Like i said jeguk school is a hell. Rich student bullying poor student is normal there but don't worry it's all okay unless they found out that you are not rich so you just need to... don't let them know"
Wtf? "How the hell i will not let them found out?!"
"It's okay.. i will protect you let's walk to the school together tomorrow the school is not so far from our home anyway"
_________________________________________

Bora woke up from her beautiful sleep because the sound of the alarm. She went to take a bath and changed to her uniform. "Mom i am going to the school bye" she yelled "Yeah take care" her mom answered.when she went out she saw minjun waiting for her "oh good morning"
"Good morning" she answered then both of them started to walk to the school
"Do you want me to guide you to the office-"
"YES PLEASE" she answered then clung to his arm. Minjun just chuckled on her reaction.

"So..Mrs.Kim here is your schedule " said the teacher "thank you" bora said as she bow 90 degrees to her.
"What class do you have next?" Minjun asked then bora show him her schedule
"Oh..we have a same class except for math and English nice"
"Then let's go"

"Mrs.kim i hope you can introduce yourself now"
"Hello..my name is kim bora i hope we can get along well"
"You can sit at the empty seat" the teacher said as bora walked to her seat
"Okay now let's began the class

𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒔 ☻︎