—————————————————————————————

Jess glanced at herself in the mirror as Lucy approached her , she decided to wear the dress Tobi had gotten her

Jess glanced at herself in the mirror as Lucy approached her , she decided to wear the dress Tobi had gotten her. "Not to make you more riled up or anything but Saoirse is singing 'gangster' by kehlani and is basically fucking Tobi" Jess laughed out as she stared back at Lucy who rose a eyebrow. "Okay what's the plan?"

————————————————————————————-

The two blonde girls strutted down the stairs , many boys watching on as they walked towards the DJ , Harry smirking at his girlfriends attire.

"Isn't that the dress Tobi got her?" Simon mumbled to Jide who was playing with the boys acrylics finally showing some affection in a crowded area. "Yup" Jide's attention was now on the two girls , the two looked - well they looked sexy and most people's attention was on them as the beat started.

"You don't own me" Jess began catching Tobi's attention from looking at Saoirse who was sat on his lap. Jess tugged her dress up slightly as she made her way over to the stripper pole , Lucy beginning to rap G-eazy's bit. Jess began to sing as she swing around the pole , wrapping her legs around it as if it was a human , her dress hanging down slightly giving a small sight of her panties before dropping down the pole slightly.

"She's the baddest , I would love to flaunt" Jess dropped to the floor , crossing her legs so her laced panties weren't on show anymore.

"You don't own me , I'm not just one of your many toys" the girl slowly stood , her dress riding up even more. She slowly strode over to Tolu who sat on one of the sofas , manny and Jed sat either side of him. "You don't own me , don't say I can't go with other boys" she slowly sat on Tolu's lap , a smirk on her face as the boy bit his lip , looking her up and down. Manny and Jed glanced at each other knowing their brother was going to be pissed off but the two were amused with the girls actions.

"Don't tell me what to do and don't tell me what to say , please when I go out with you , don't put me on display" Jess glanced at Tobi as she made her way back to Lucy , the other girl starting her next verse. "R-r-really though , honestly , I get bored of basic bitches-" Jess let out the 'basic bitch' moan which made some people uproar with the unexpected moan.

"We need to stop her before Tobi goes on a rampage" Josh dragged Manny up , the two making their way to the DJ who had a smirk on his face. "Hey virgin! Turning it off!" Manny called out but the DJ just shook his head. "If you don't turn it off , I'm breaking it" Josh growled out to the boy who rolled his eyes , but nether the less turned the music off making the two girls turn to him , giving flares. "Due to unpopular but threatening language we've stopped the karaoke" Boo's spread across the penthouse.

"You guys are no fun" Jess glared at the two boys , but it was most pointed to Manny who frowned. "Especially you" the girl muttered before pulling Lucy into the kitchen. "Man , she's so problematic" Josh grumbled before leaving manny to be alone with his thoughts.

————————————————————————————-

Tobi moves the girl off his lap , mad. How dare Jess do something like that in front of his friends. He glared around , trying to look for the petite girl , Saoirse trying to get his attention.

"Fuck off" he sneered as the girl grabbed his arm , trying to pull him back. "Fine go back with that bitch , even though you wanted to fuck me tonight" Tobi let out a chuckle , grabbing the girl by her hair and pulled her up off the sofa "I never even invited your dirty ass , now fuck off before I personally beat the fuck outta you" the boy spat , dropping the girls hair before walking away from her.

"Where's Jess?" Tobi spoke to Manny who pointed over her shoulder where Jess and Lucy were stood. However two boys stood with them , the girls looking slightly uncomfortable.

Jess stumbled back as one of the boys said something that Tobi couldn't make out. Lucy pushed the boy away only for the other boy to pull out a knife. Tobi felt the anger grow as he reached for his waistband , producing a gun, walking towards them.

"Get the fuck away from them now" The shout caught the attention of many , including the sidemen. The music cut off , silence flowing around the penthouse. "We don't want no beef , bro , we just want the girl" the boy who didn't have a weapon put his hand up on the air , pointing at Jess.

"That's funny ,bro, you ain't taking my girl" Tobi spoke as the sidemen surrounded him , his brothers standing next to him , anger expressing in the air from all three boys , "oh sorry let me correct myself , you ain't taking our girl"

His brothers stepped forward only for the boy with the knife to press it against Lucy's throat. "Now , mate , I don't think you should do that" Simon sneered , stepping forward himself. The boy with the knife laughed , knowing how feminine the boy was by the way Simon presented himself. "What's your f*ggot ass going to do" Jide had moved fast pinning the boy against the wall causing the knife to slip out of his hands. "What did you just say?!" Jide growled , the boy trying to get his words out.

"D-did I f-fucking stutter?!" Jide sent a punch to the boys face before turning to his friend exclaiming " get your friend and get out , party's over!" People in the penthouse began to pile out of the apartment at the end of jides little angered moment.

"And no ratting to the feds!"

—————————————————————————————-

"Why'd you do something like that , huh! You trynna make me jealous or some shit?!" Tobi's hella were heard by the sidemen in the living room form the girls room. "Maybe we should leave" Lucy mumbled as the shouts from Jess' room became even louder. "Way ahead of you" Josh spoke already walking to the elevator, he was in need of another drink. The rest of the sidemen followed behind as they got into the elevator.

"Speak Jess! Why'd you do it?!" Tobi yelled in the girls face as she sat on the edge of her bed , staring out of her window. "Well when you introduce me to one of your old hoes then proceed to nearly fuck her in front of everyone at the fucking party , which is also at my apartment , I don't think I'd be happy about it. Would I?" Jess grumbled , her eyes meeting with the boys for the first time. Tobi let out a groan as he began to speak normally "so what? This is about Saoirse? She don't mean shit" the boy spoke moving closer to the girl , his hand gently caressing the girls chin keeping her eyesight on the boys.

Silence over came the two , the only noise being made was their breaths. "Can I kiss you?" Tobi spoke leaning down to the girls height , their breath mixing with each other's. Jess nodded , pulling the boy down , their lips connecting in a slow kiss.

The kiss was different to the others the two had , had before. This kiss had feeling etched into it , a passionate and slow kiss expressing how the two felt. Tobi pushes the girl back onto her queen sized bed , slowly climbing onto her , connecting their lips again. His hands gripped the girls thighs , wrapping her legs around his waist as the girls wrapped her arms around the boys shoulders , pulling him closer.

Their lips broke apart , the boys making their way to the girls neck , pressing light kisses on it before beginning to suck on it. Jess gasped out at the feeling , her back arching slightly as the boy bit down. Tobi's hands slipped up the girls thighs , sneaking under the girls dress , squeezing the girls bare ass.

"T-Tobi..." the girl sighed out , her hands bringing his face to hers. The two stared at each other the boys hands rubbing the inside of the girls thighs. "Let me , please" Tobi pleaded , biting his lip as he stared at the girl , "let me have you , let me fuck you" the boys voice deepened as he spoke , his right hand sliding up to the girls head causing the girl to let out a breathy moan.

Jess quickly nodded , causing Tobi to rip off his top , "just be gentle" she whispered as Tobi helped her lift her dress over her head. The two maintained eye contact as Tobi let his fingers runs down the girls side , "of course"

So if you want the sexyyyy content , comment